“We make Angelos a regular visit”

Angelo's Palace Pizza
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Cumberland
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Cumberland, Rhode Island
“We make Angelos a regular visit”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We visit at least monthly and always find the food good as well as the service. The eggplant parm is the best and we love the salads.

• Visited June 2013

RI
“Alexandria's Salad - The Best!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

With cranberries, walnuts and gorgonzola cheese added to spring greens, Angelo's Palace Pizza has a hit. Add some grilled chicken and an extra plate, and you have a delicious meal with enough to share with a dining companion.
Billy and his mom, Christine and the friendly staff at Angelos's have me ordering this salad as my "go to" dish. I'm never disappointed with the food or service at Angelo's.

• Visited May 2013
Lincoln, Rhode Island
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was our first time ordering from Angelo's Palace Pizza. We did take out. When my husband went to pick up the order, he was surprised how nicely renovated it is. I wanted an italian grinder. It was delicious. My husband had a steak and cheese calzone. He said it was very good. The boys split a meat lovers pizza. It disappeared very quickly, so I'm sure they approved. Will definitely go there again. Next time, we want to eat there.

• Visited March 2013
Lincoln, RI
“Disappointed on food / management”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We ordered the baked fish with rice. It was a delivery. The piece of fish was very small and we had an extra side of rice which we did not ordered. We called the place and the manager told us it was the correct amount of fish and if we wanted we can return it so she can look at it. She did not offered any exchange nor apologies. She was on the rude side, I should say. We go there at least 2 - 3 times on month. Not anymore. The are so busy, they just don't care about their reputation anymore. Very disappointing.

Visited March 2013
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great wedge salad!”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is our favorite stop for the wedge salad with or without buffalo chicken. Staff and service always consistent and good. We enjoy sitting at the bar to eat as I find the dining room a little bright especially in the evenings. Just a little turn on the dimmer would make a huge difference in the atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013