“Still great after 52 years!”
Review of Wein-O-Rama

Wein-O-Rama
Ranked #28 of 282 Restaurants in Cranston
Earth
“Still great after 52 years!”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

World famous Wein O Rama in Cranston is still putting out hot wieners/NY System Style after 52 years. We went yesterday (7/3/14). This used to be my lunch stop on my old mail route over 25 years ago. George and Mike (I think) have been at the grill for over 35 years. There's nothing better than these wieners all the way. Get there, it's still great after 52 years!!

• Visited July 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Can't get enough!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Every year I go to R.I. to visit family and my father-in-law, son and I go and get wieners at Wein-O-Rama. I've been going since I've was a kid and it's a great guys meal out. It's nothing to look at, is small and quaint, but that's one of the reasons we love it.

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Still a Favorite of mine”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

You don't think much about it when you live in Rhode Island, but as soon as you move away, you miss RI's famous hot weiners... "3 all the way, please!"

Visited August 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
1,258 restaurant reviews
“Always try to stop on the way”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

When I get off the plane, I also take a ride by the malls to Oaklawn ave to grab some hot wieners.. They are one of the oldest around and still some of the best.

Visited June 2012