“Nice Family Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I never ate there before so decided to try it with some friends. We made reservations, so we didn't have to wait even though there was a line waiting. The restaurant was a little small and very noisy. Food was good overall and had no problems with the service. Probably would not go back simply because of the noise.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I have been dining at Caffe Itri for over a decade. We either get takeout or dine in at least twice a week. The food is consistently great and I've never had a bad meal there. The staff is attentive, detail oriented and customer service focused. The entire place is spotless. The linen is always just right and the daily specials keep the menu interesting even for a regular like me. The outdoor patio is beautiful on a warm summer night with just the right ambiance. Even though you are dining close to the road, the walls and fountains keep the noise out and make for a very relaxing time watching the sun set.

Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

We had a very nice meal. Two of us has the scallops, shrimp, and risotto. It was very tasty. The reduction on it was the beat and actually made the dish
The other person had a carbonara dish and she said it was really good.
We all had dessert and it was okay.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Just who do these people think they are? Have they LOOKED at the neighborhood they are in? My husband and I ate a meal here (mediocre; no big deal) and had a glass of wine EACH. The check came to over a hundred dollars. Our waiter appeared to be about 12 years old.

Not a good value. We won't be back.

1  Thank Michelle03051978
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We have frequented Caffe Itri over the years and it still is great. We love the new outdoor seating area. The food is classic Italian, casual yet refined. The service is not rushed, so don't go if you are in a hurry. I usually order some sort of fish and have never been disappointed. The salads are always great (I love the beet salad). The seasonal specials are usually very good. It is a nice neighborhood place for drinks, dinner or even lunch.