“Excellent Roast Beef sandwiches for the money!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Walt's Roast Beef Incorporated
Ranked #164 of 289 Restaurants in Cranston
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Inadventantly stopped here on my way back to Connecticut for business as I was making an illegal u-turn but decided to stay here for lunch as I was getting hungry. Walt's had some new menu choices and I ordered the hot and spicy roast beef sandwich, small fries and a Dr Pepper ($11 total). The sanwhich was moist and delicious, the fries were cripy on the putside and moist in the middle (the way I like it) and served with small fry forks that you don't see too often these days. It's a small restaurant, but I would not hesitate to come back if i'm in the region again. They do fantastic roast beef sandwiches and by judging the crowd that comes in at lunch, the food speaks for itself.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

If this is a corporation or a franschise, this place needs to be shutdown, it is a safety hazard. There is not enough parking for the amount of tables they have. The parking lot is too small for cars that are turning in quickly to get out of the way of oncoming traffic on Reservior Avenue. The food has gone down hill to the point this was my last time I will go to any of Walts Roast Beef. The staff looks so sad and pathetic, they look like kids whose puppy just ran away or worse hit by a car.

10  Thank edward33360
Reviewed December 6, 2013

This is a great place to stop in and grab a quick bite to eat. Food is good, quick easy and something different from the same old burger.

1  Thank Faloughi
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Walt's offer's a great selection of several freshly made sandwiches & sides that are a huge step up from the McD's type fast food options. A variety of side dishes also adds to the "a nice change form the ordinary" feeling when you stop inhere for lunch or a light dinner, highly recommended !

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went to Walt's once. They served us raw meat-goo on a bun. I took it back and said, "uh, you forgot to cook this." They said, "no, that's how it's supposed to be." So, maybe it's a cultural thing. In the South, we expect our roast beef sandwiches to be cooked. If you are of a similar opinion, don't go to Walt's. You'll be horrified.

13  Thank Isaac C