“Be nicer to your customers!”

Little Falls Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 11 Bakeries in Cranston
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My husband and I live in this neighborhood and love to have a place to run to on weekend mornings for great muffins and croissants. However, we've been doing less of that for one reason only: every time one of us went to this bakery, we felt unwelcome. After standing aside for friends of the guys behind the counter, we always got treated with neutrality at best. Sometimes we'd get an eye roll when asking for something we forgot to mention intially. Always minimum recognition that we were even standing at the counter. Just little things, but we decided we should spend our hard earned money elsewhere, where it's a little more appreciated....I know a lot of people love this place and will say they never had this problem, but this has been our experience.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We stopped in on a beautiful afternoon after checking out 3 or 4 other lunch spots in the area. The menu looked the most appealing, so we gave it a shot. Glad we did! The coffee was great (many varieties and options) and the food was wonderful! My companion had the quiche and salad combo (Yes, he's a real man, but one suffering from fried seafood/sides overdose!) and I ordered the BLT. Perfect! The food was fresh, homemade, and really tasty. We sat outside – always a plus. It was by far the most reasonably priced lunch we've had in months. The total (The cookies could be addictive - the only reason we’re glad we don’t live close by!) (The pizza looked good, too!) The guys that were working were pleasant and helpful and THAT goes a long way in my book! (Rude/non-existant service is the reason we walked out of 2 of the previous places we stoped at.)

1  Thank 12866BornandBred
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I have been living in the neighborhood of Little Falls Bakery for only one month and I have already lost count of the number of times I have been here.

This is the perfect little cozy place to while away a lazy weekend morning with a friend.

Choices are endless: scones, pizza, decadent cinnamon rolls, sandwiches... You can choose from a huge selection of low carb bagels (which due their size and tastiness, seem to defy nature by being only 100 calories).

The coffee is fresh and flavorful; you can go purist with dark roast or if you are more adventurous, try a snickerdoodle or mudslide coffee. Tea drinkers also have an inventive array of flavors to choose.

There is free wi-fi, so make it a business break! Bring your pup, the place is pet-friendly!

If the weather is good, take a seat outside, soak up the sunshine and watch the world go by, at a relaxed, Pawtuxet Village pace, and enjoy every last bite of your low-carb bagel of the day.

2  Thank Rebecca H
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Terrific small local place for breakfast or lunch. Great cinnamon rolls freshly baked and terrific sandwiches and fresh pizza. Two really nice guys run it and although it is small and somewhat cramped it's wonderful. Located in truly beautiful Pawtuxet Village.

1  Thank plaidandstripe
Reviewed January 26, 2009

I love this place! It's got everything -- creative teas, great thin crust pizza, great atmosphere, great coffee, great pastries ... the works.

1  Thank queenllama