“Great if it was the 1970's”

Legion Bowl & Billiards
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great if it was the 1970's”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I took my sister and her two teenagers because I had a groupon which gave us an hour and a half of bowling, shoe retals, a cheese pizza, and a pitcher of soda for $27. It was supposedly a $41 value. Its seemed like a good deal. Not so much!

The place looked like it was still in the 1970's. They still had the old school projector type scoreboards which don't work because all they give you is a paper score sheet and a pencil. Good luck if you don't know how to keep score.

The lanes are not automatic either so it doesn't clear the pins that were knocked down and after your turn you have to hit a reset button to reset the pins.

It was also a Saturday night which was supposed to be rock and bowl but I felt like I was in a bad techno club with cheap lighting and bad pop/techno music.

The pizza was also bad. The dough was super greasy and sauce and cheese were gross.

If it wasn't for the Groupon I would have never heard of this place and I think I would have kept it that way.