“Food is good, very small”
Review of L'Osteria

L'Osteria
Ranked #23 of 286 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was the first time in L'osteria. I heard a lot about it being loud. the reasoning being that it is EXTREMELY small place and people talking seems to make it loud. The food was pretty good, I had the chicken risorto which was not the best I have had but still good. Others in my party had mixed reviews. The food getting to us was a little bit slow but the wait staff did help each other out and keep us with bread and drinks(which to me seems that the slow service makes you fill up on liquor and bread.) It is a bit pricey. Worth it?? not to me.

There are newer reviews for L'Osteria

Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

We were six people at this very small restaurant. Three place is very small, but nice.
The food was good, but not all people I was with would not agree. I thought all my meal was terrific, but two people in our group didn't like their meals. One said there was too much pepper, yet other said the the sauce was very bland.
Prices were a bit high, but it is expected in that area.
They did add 20% to the bill because we had six in our party.
I think it was worth it, but not my whole party would agree.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were seated when there were still a couple of empty tables and just a couple of people at the small bar. By the time our meals came, the tables and bar were full, and people came in and stood by the door, which puts them right in the middle of this small restaurant. The room became so noisy, I couldn't understand what was being said at our table! The waitress was nice, but too busy to be attentive, and we had to ask twice for some things (she brought wine for 4 of us, but forgot the other 2 drinks!)

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stopped by on a whim and pleasantly surprised. Not busy at the early hour our party of two dined but imagine it might be a bit cramped and hectic when the smallish but welcoming dining room is full. Menu had a good variety of choices. Prices fair. My gnocchi entree was light, flavorful. My wife enjoyed her risotto special. Bruschetta app special was the exception - ordinary and overpriced. Liked it overall.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great Service, Great Food, Great Dessert. I go there every week!