“Never again!”

Dining options: Reservations
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Never again!”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Way too loud, too small. Owner wouldn't take his own gift cert because we used a coupon. Funny, he took our CASH when we bought the gift cert. Had our CASH in hand for quite some time. "Sorry, those are my rules". Well, my rules say you just lost 4 customers (at least). Great business sense.....

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank TimothyC75

Providence, Rhode Island
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed December 4, 2010

Located in the middle of 3 or 4 other Italian "mega-eateries" this place is warm, comfortable and has the best food in the area (an area noted for Italian food). I eat out at least once a week and this has been the most pleasant surprise of the tear.

1 Thank hll333
Providence, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will never return”
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Bad food, bad service....need I say more? Well I guess I have to mention the arrogant and ignoran waiter as well.

1 Thank manga_10
Cranston, Rhode Island, USA
“Fine dining in a relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I've eaten at L'Osteria half a dozen times. Food is always excellent and the service is too. A charming, warm and cozy place to dine. Appropriate for a date or to bring the (adult) children. Nice area. Parking behind the restaurant or on the street.

2 Thank WJBfromRI
providence
“Top restaurant around!”
Reviewed April 6, 2010

I have been to L'Osteria twice and my food was excellent both times! It is a small place, but that adds to the quaint appeal of the place.