“You'll never go wrong at T's.”
Review of T's Restaurant

T's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 286 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a family business, celebrating 30 years of service! T's began as a local variety store in Cranston, RI and transformed into the unique breakfast and brunch destination that it is today. The T's community expanded to East Greenwich, and we've recently set anchor in Narragansett.Breakfast/Lunch/Brunch are our specialties. We have the most eclectic menus in RI, and we now offer gluten-free selections. We have something for every taste, if you don't see want you want, we'll happily substitute menu items. Our food is always fresh and cooked to order. We also have the best coffee in town and serve it up in hand crafted mugs made just for our guests.Community is very important to us. Every guest becomes a friend and member of the T's family. We also support local businesses and stay involved in community events. We're art lovers too. Our walls are adorned with original paintings, and our love of art is reflected in everything from the floors, to our menus, and servers shirts. Our food is artful too, from the selection of the finest ingredients, to the preparation, and presentation on your plate.If you haven't experienced T's, come in and why we are a local favorite, and winner of Rhode Island Monthly's Best of Rhode Island!
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Everything at T's is delicious, and the service is very good too. I can't give it 5 stars for two reasons though, which are: there is always a wait at T's, always. It's a great restaurant, so of course it's popular, which means it's busy....but you will wait for a long time to be seated on the weekend. The other, they only serve breakfast on Sunday....open til 3pm, you can only get breakfast. Well, lunch and other things are on the menu, so it's misleading....I for one, do not want breakfast food at lunch time....so now I know not to go to T's on Sunday unless I want breakfast. You will not be disappointed though, once you finally get seated, the food and service, like I said, is very good.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I go to T's weekly for breakfast. The service and food has been consistently great each time. I have tried just about everything on their breakfast menu and not one complaint. Belgium waffle with fresh fruit is my favorite. Except in the Fall, when they have their pumpkin pancakes. Every season they have different specials. I truly look forward to my weekly stops here. The staff is so kind and courteous. They make you feel like you're one of the family. Best breakfast place in RI by far!! If there is a wait to get in when you show up do yourself a favor DON'T leave. Well worth the wait.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Two restaurants - Cranston and East Greenwich - both equally delicious! extensive breakfast menu and very good service - food presentation equals the pleasant decor. Omelettes are incredible, the egg is a sthin as a crepe and folded over the contents - terrific! Good service and moderate prices!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

When visiting the USA, I always want to go to Denny's for the authentic diner experience. No more! Now I will go to Rhode Island and head for T's restaurant in Cranston. It is simply the best. There might be a queue to get in, but just wait, the reward will be the best home cooked food you have ever tasted.

The atmosphere is a delight; pleasant paintings hang on the walls, the seating is comfortable, the service is first-class. And the food is a joy!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

T's is a great spot for getting a nice breakfast on the weekend. The only catch is that you either need to be patient or arrive early because the wait for a table can easily reach 30+ minutes. The staff is always pleasant & attentive. Atmosphere is much nicer than most breakfast spots with a real restaurant feel instead of that "diner" feeling you get at a lot of breakfast restaurants. I've never been there for any other meal so I cannot say how lunch/dinner would be but the quality of breakfast is outstanding. Special orders are not a problem. I'm on a very restrictive diet and was able to order a satisfying meal without worrying about whether oil/butter was used to prepare my eggs/bacon. The fresh fruit cup I ordered contained only fruit that was actually fit to be presented (no bruises, bad spots on any of it). I've had their french toast on a different visit and would gladly eat that for 3 meals/day it was so good! Overall, this is my favorite breakfast restaurant but I often leave without eating because I don't feel like waiting for a table. My only complaint would be that they need to expand or open another location nearer to my house!