“The "oaks"”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The "oaks"”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Awesome lunch yesterday at this great restaurant. Food never let's you down! I opted for lobster salad which is pricey but totally worth what it cost.....fresh, plentiful, enough for three people! There are so many great offerings at fair prices, you will be pleased.r

• Visited April 2014

Spring City, Pennsylvania
“Excellent place to eat!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We've eaten at Twin Oaks several times while in Cranston, and the food is consistently good. In addition, the prices are very reasonable. Lunchtimes can be quite crowded.

Recently we had lunch at Twin Oaks. I had a delicious plum tomato salad---tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, and my husband had a Caesar salad. Both were large and fresh. The friend with us had eggplant ravioli which he said was very good also.
After our meal we had an excellent apple crisp served with ice cream.

Definitely recommend!

• Visited April 2014
Stratford, Connecticut
“Average restaurant”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

15-20 years ago I recall this place was the talk of the state! Whenever we came here to eat, the lines were out the door and you had to know certain people to get seated quicker. 15 years later, the place looks the same but now there are no lines and I come here to eat after a late night meeting after everything else is closed and I don't want McDonald's or Taco Bell. This place is simplay a classic/iconic place inconveneintly located in a neighborhood against a reseviour that has decent food. Still a nice childhood reminder of the good old days when I was in my early teens.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank YanKnowsGoodFood
Berlin, Maryland
“fantastic experience.”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

after a brutal weekend at a Connecticut casino, we stopped by this restaurant in Cranston Rhode Island for a good Italian meal. The only reason we drove here was due to a recommendation. The recommendation was spot on. This place was on believably great. The service was unbelievable how they took our whole order without writing a single thing down and got everything great. The shrimp cocktail and steaks were phenomenal. The pasta dish is unbelievable. The only downside was this placed needed a little renovation. The next time I'm ever in Rhode Island, I will stop by again.

• Visited February 2014
“Great good, better drinks”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Quite the wait on weekends unless you sit at the bar. Noted for their steak baked stuffed shrimp and shrimp cocktail. Drinks are also excellent

• Visited March 2014