“Average breakfast”

Friendly's
Providence, Rhode Island
“Average breakfast”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

On the way to Cap Cod we stop for breakfast it was nothing special
Good to on the run.food is average staff okey.good for people who like ice cream during the day or evening.

Visited April 2013

Providence, Rhode Island
“Most mozzarella sticks I've ever seen”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

My wife and I usually just get ice cream, but on the last visit the receipt had an online survey to get a "$3 off $15" coupon. So this last time we had to get a food item to hit $15 and I figured, "Mozzarella sticks, they're $6.99, you get four, maybe six." This plate comes out with mozzarella bites (around half the size of a regular stick) and the plate is COVERED in them. If you added them together counting 2 for a regular stick it was probably the equivalent of 12 mozzarella sticks. You definitely get your money's worth. It makes me wonder if the rest of the regular food menu is as good; we'll have to try it.

• Visited May 2013