“Large portions”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2014

Price and size of the meals is a good bang for the buck.
Service was very good and the waitress was very helpful.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

We got here around 5 on a Saturday night and was surprised there was a line for indoor seating. We decided to eat outside and got a table right away. In a short while a musician started playing tunes. The kids ordered off the kids menu, a burger, Chicken Parmigiana, and chicken fingers. I was amazed at the size of the children's chicken parm, larger than most adult portions I have seen. My brother and I both ordered seafood pasta dishes which were both very tasty.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

I have visited Marchettis twice in a month but before that hadn't been there in forty years. The first time I went it was very good I had fish and chips and my husband had the lobster roll. The second time my husband had the lobster roll and I ordered a special which was claims with choricos w/pasta. I didn't want the pasta - the dish came out with exactly 4 claims and swimming in a sauce. ($14.95) I didn't even taste it and I sent it back. I ordered the lobster roll which was good but the bun was stale. He is famous for his lobster roll - but takes it out of a container and puts it in a bun...isn't hard work. The waitess came with the check and explained that the owner would not take the claims off the check. I am 68 years old and have never sent a meal back to the kitchen - first time - the owner told me that the price of $14.95 for 4 claims is thats it - pay the bill and never come back. I wouldn't come back if they paid me...he was something out of the Soprano's - wise guy - very rude - used profanity . To be honest I have not been back to this establishment in 40 years and will never go back. Sometimes serving the large portions tring to impress isn't always quanity but quality and class is lacking at this restaurant...comment a real tuff guy.....

10  Thank lucille r
Reviewed August 24, 2014

I just want to say that everytime I've been here for dinner the food was excellent and so were the drinks,I also want to give a special thanks to the waitress May Lanni I think she is the Best waitress there she is great at what she does she is always very friendly and precise and goes above and beyond to make sure her customer's are 100% Satisfied.I think every restaurant should have Ann employee like May,once again thanks for the good food and great service.

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed Marchettis! We did make a reservation. Got to the restaurant 45 min early and waited a half hour beyond our time. It was definitely worth the wait! I had the crab cakes and stuffed lobster roll. The crab cakes were delicious and not full of green peppers. All crab!! The lobster roll was the biggest I ever had - big pieces of claw and knuckle. DELICIOUS. Only could eat half and took the rest home. If you dont mind waiting its worth it! Last but certainly not least, the wait staff, bartenders and receptionist all get a 10 +. Service was just great. However, parking is challenging !