“Amazing lobster roll”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The lobster roll is enormous. My daughter and I ended up splitting the lobster meat. I did not eat the roll, but their lobster roll is served in a grinder roll rather than the traditional hot dog bun. My daughter had the veal saltimbocca. The veal was very tender, but the gravy it was served in was not what I expected. A wine butter sauce should be a light sauce. This was a think brown gravy and my daughter and I did not care for the sauce on it at all.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The last time I went to this place was in 1999. I thought the food was okay, nothing special, but after today's meal, I WILL be back many more times.
We started with bread and garlic spice oil, then we had the Italian wedding soup. That was good and had lots of flavor. For our main dish my wife had the stuffed shells and there were four of them. She really liked it and I tried a piece and it was good. I had the baked stuffed lobster roll. OMG, that was perfect! It was so big with so much lobster, I had to take half of it home. To top it all off, the price of the lobster roll was $16.95! We pay that or a bit more for half that roll I had today, so it was well worth the trip there.
I changed my mind about this place and as I said before, I will be back.
One note, if you go for dinner, you will need reservations because it is always crowded.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

All I have to say is, one of my worsted experience, nv going back there ever again, reservation is the worst!!! End up waiting 2hr for my table! He worsts thing was they call my phone 6 time just to tell me that my table are ready for me. REALLY not more like waiting for 2hr. by far HATE that place.....

8  Thank Channa_401
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I had the 18 oz Sirlion steak. It was amazing. You can cut it with a butter knife. Girlfriend had the Surf & Turf. She loved it. We couldn't finish ,too much food. Going back soon

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I had not been to marchettis in a while so with four family members we went on a sunday night. Three of us ordered the super seafood special. It was not the same as before as it came in a bowl with about 1 inch of liquid at the bottom of the bowls. There was mostly linguini with very little seafood at all and no taste. When the food came we were still eating our salads and the server just stood there without a word and waited until we cleared the table for them to put down our plates of food. Will definitely not be back!

9  Thank sherylCranston