“Great food, great service, great experience”
Review of Chapel Grille

Chapel Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Chapel Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 293 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Nestled within a hilltop village, Chapel Grille is a New England destination, the crown jewel of Rhode Island's top restaurants. Relax on our terrace overlooking the stunning panoramic views, the sunset washed Providence skyline and the beautifully lit bridges at dusk. The Chapel Grille Features hearth style cuisine and a Mediterranean Italian influenced menu focusing on locally foraged ingredients prepared with care and served with ceremony. Watch your pizza being fired in our Woodstone hearth oven while enjoying a glass of wine in our soaring cathedral bar or cozy up by the fireplace for a romantic dining experience second to none.
Reviewed September 20, 2012

A friend took me here for my birthday and we enjoyed a truly outstanding meal. We both started with the Cleopatra salad- bibb lettuce, goat cheese, spiced Marcona almonds, golden delicious apple and a pomegranate vinaigrette -it was delicious. For entrees I had the evening special - risotto with fresh corn, lump crabmeat, cinnamon cajun spiced sea scallops with a mango chutney sauce and my friend had a grilled Faroe Island salmon steak. For dessert we shared a lemon berry tart. All of the meals were expertly prepared and every bite was a taste treat.
The service was excellent - our waiter (Cory) was friendly, knowledgeable and very attentive. This was a wonderful dining experience and we can't wait to return!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My wife and I with my 2 daughters went to Chapel Grille a few weeks ago for my wife's birthday. We booked reservations for a Friday nite. The restaurant was busy and the bar was crowded. Interior of this restaurant was well designed for work flow and delivery from the kitchen. Wait service was above what is normal at a very nice restaurant. Knowledgeable wait staff explained in detail each item that needed any answers. Food and drinks were higher priced that one could get at a comparable restaurant in Providence. Chevas on the rocks was $13. Martini's were $12. I believe the meals were on the average $22. to $32. I guess this is how you pay for the ambiance and the decor of this fine restaurant. Food was well prepared and served hot. Overall, the restaurant is highly recommended for special occasions but too expensive for a casual nite out.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stumbled on this restaurant this evening after leaving another place because they had no seats. It was a pleasant surprise. We ate at the bar from the petite menu. I had the salmon and my wife had the lamb chops. Both dishes were excellent. The creme brule that we shared was one of the best we have ever had. The bar tenders were outstanding. We would go back in a heart beat and probably tomorrow night unless we find something better which is not likely.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

What a place. Great food, wonderful servers and the bar is special too. We had calamari, scallops, salmon and roasted veggies all as split small plates. They put everything on small plates for us presented beautifully. My martini wax perfect.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Stunning restaurant, good view but it will cost you! Manager was a bit slow on customer service. Booked a party of 12-15 in the same dining room we were at, and the party spent the entire time milling around our table with cocktails while we ate. I felt like they were so much a part of our dining experience that I asked the waiter to give them our check or at least a seat at out table. We ate quickly and left. Even the waiter couldn't believe it