“"Right on theMoney"” 4 of 5 bubbles

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #20 of 277 Restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Providence, Rhode Island
“"Right on theMoney"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Well the service was wonderful as the waitress was very attentive and knowledgeable. When my

steak came to the table she asked me to cut into it to make sure it was cooked as I requested. It

was cooked just as I asked and tasted delicious. At one point a manager came over and asked

how things were and if we needed anything. They have it all covered. Quality food, excellent

service and reasonable prices equals good value. We had a great time there and will go back.

• Visited June 2014

“Good steak chain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Last time I went to a Texas Roadhouse was years ago in the South. Every time I drive by this location, the parking lot is FULL ... Last night, a bunch of us decided to give it a try.

We used the call ahead seating feature and the table was ready for us right on time. We were shown the different cuts of steak right upfront so we could pick something that we liked. The hostess picked up a warm basket of yummy buttered rolls for us, which she brought to the table.

For a drink, I ordered a Margarita and it was very tasty, large and potent. A bit on the sour side, so I added some sweetener and off I went....

The menu is varied with a focus on steaks, pork chops, chicken and some salads. A Children's menu is available.

We ordered the 16 oz RIbeye, medium rare with a side of ribs. The steak came to the table a bit more Medium than medium rare...but the taste and the tenderness of the steak was VERY GOOD.. The ribs, were fall of the bone...as usual. For sides, we got the steak fries and the seasoned rice. The former was good, but not crispy enough for me. The latter was nice and tasty...hot and delicious....

Overall a great chain restaurant, great service and great prices.

Visited April 2014
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014

Food is great and so is service, except when it came time to do the dance, NONE OF THE GIRLS SMILED!!!! I know it's probably embarrassing for you, but at least pretend to be happy that you're getting paid to do something stupid. I'm sure you make huge tips so at least smile when dancing.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Extra stewed mushroom is a must for me with their brand sirloin. If the cream butter served without cinnamon I would be happier.

Visited October 2013
North Providence, Rhode Island
“birthday party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

that was awesome, very cute and nice waitress.
i went there for my brother birthday party and we had a blast, it took a little bit long for the food, but it was worth it

Visited July 2013