“OK breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Came here on our way back from the cape. Service was great food was just ok. Nothing great. Ordered french toast, grits and coffee. French toast was kind of bland and was not a fan of the syrup. I would order something diff next time around if I go back.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food and service was good and it was brought to our table in a timely matter, considering we had a large group. The waiters were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I love the food in Cracker Barrel, we always try and find one of these restaurants when we visit the US.
The food is good the staff are excellent very friendly and helpful. Never had any problems with them they have a wide range of options on the menu (mine being meatloaf).
When you have eaten they have a great shop on your way out with lots of lovely things to look at (and buy).
Would recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The food is always great and the customer service is to die for. I will always visit any Cracker Barrel because they get it right when it comes to treating people good.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I love the food in Cracker Barrel, my favourite is the meatloaf dinner. I also like the shop. The staff were lovely in this restaurant and we liked it so much we went back the next day. Unfortunately they were out of meatloaf(!) so I had chicken and dumplings which was also very good. If you want to get away from the burger and fries type of meal then this is a good chain to try.