“Filth” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #3 of 64 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
coventry R.I
“Filth”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My wife found a stot on her napkin. Manager thought it was all right . Would never eat there . Place is a JOKE

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank AJCCHEECH

• Turkish first
east greenwich, rhode island
“Why is the food cold when out from the kitchen?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Quiet day, not many guests. Asked the waitress to be sure our food came out hot. 25 minutes later, lukewarm grits and cold poached eggs. Complained to the server and the manager on duty. Apologies made and finally grits came out hot followed by delicious hot poached eggs. It's a shame that the kitchen help cannot get it right the first time.

Visited May 2014
Mattituck
“Staff was great on busy day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

3/9/14 was a busy day but the hostess said that we would be seated in 15 minutes.We were seated in 10 minutes.while the dining room was full the waitress took our order and was professional delivering the food in 15-20 minutes.It's easy to be good when you are slow but it shows good management to preform under pressure good job! I always stop when returning from Boston food never a disappointment.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Coventry, Rhode Island
1,353 restaurant reviews
“very nice food and a fun store as well”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

service is very nice and the restaurant is very clean. The food is well made and served hot. It is a built for fun with Southern style cooking which I like very much. Not a lot of noise which is also something I like so it is like sitting in your own home and you can hear yourself think. TGThey give you nice portions,not huge but a very nice portion. I love after the meal to go out to the store and look around. Old fashioned and a fun time and I always purchase something. Old style candy or a shirt or old fashioned toy which I can give away to some lucky kid who will enjoy it I am sure.

• Visited February 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Surprisingly good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Came here for breakfast, when I walked in I wasn't impressed with the restaurant itself. We were by far the youngest people in there, staff and customers included. But I was very surprised by how good our food was! Get the pancakes!! They don't skimp on the butter, so you can't eat here every day but great food at a great price.

Visited September 2013