“Needed my fix while traveling!”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Coventry
Tucker, Georgia
“Needed my fix while traveling!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

While on a short trip from South Dakota for my boyfriend's brother's graduation, we had to get our fix for Dunkin! Fast service, delicious goodness, plenty of variety available for 9am! I love the couches! This is the first Dunkin I've seen with couches and cushy seating in parts of the store. The only thing I didn't care for terribly was the slick floor after a quick mop was done behind us and no wet sign floor. The tile is a variety that does get very slick when wet, but a sign really should have been placed before the mop was brought out for safety. Thank you for my Dunkin fix! Now, if only Dunkin Donuts would open up to South Dakota!

Visited June 2014

“My husband's favorite”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Another one of those places you can go to in any city and be assured of consistent quality. Always a great cup of coffee. The donuts are "just the way we like them".

• Visited May 2014