“Great service and friendly staff”

Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Coventry
Reviewed November 27, 2013

STAY HERE!!!!!! Nice clean and fresh rooms. Couteous, friendly staff. Great breakfast and even had soup and cookies at dinner!! Close to nice restaurants and shopping Excellent experience !! Excellent Hotel !! A+++++++++ A+++++++++++++

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tracy F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Sharon B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate your feedback and I am so glad that you had a wonderful experience! I have shared your comments with my staff and we will continue to work to provide the best hospitality service possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back when you return to the area in the future.

Thank you again for your comments!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stayed one night at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area as a stopover point from NYC to Plymouth MA. Pretty much a standard Hampton Inn - clean, decent-sized room, comfortable bed, complimentary breakfast, self-service tea & coffee station, easy parking, etc. The indoor pool with hot Jacuzzi tub was actually quite enjoyable. Price very reasonable considering it was Labor Day weekend. Not a romantic spot for couples but would recommend for business and family outing.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tracy F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear BandBtraveller,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. We appreciate all feedback from our guests as it helps us to improve our service and property. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I have shared your comments with my staff.

Thank you again and we hope to be welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Clean, very nice, quiet, nice staff. The hotel was in a convenient location and easy to get to from the highway. Several restaurants were in the area and also a Wal Mart. Complimentary breakfast was not bad, only problem was orange juice was watery that morning.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tracy F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Karen S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We work to provide the best service and amenities possible and appreciate all of our guest's feedback. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I apologize that the orange juice was not satisfactory. Next time, please do not hesitate to let the breakfast attendant or front desk know immeditely and we would be more than happy to refill the juice machine.

Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Coventry in the future!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

There was no hot water in the shower although there was hot water in the sink. How do I explain that? I forgot to complain on the way out, but everything else was fine as this hotel. Very, very quick service upon entry to the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tracy F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Aaron A,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate all feedback that we receive from our guests and use your comments to improve our service and facility. I am so sorry that you did not have hot water in your shower. Next time, please do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk immediately and we will be more than happy to have maintenance look into the issue right away. I have notified my maintenance department about this issue.

We strive to provide the best hospitality possible to each of our guests and I am glad to hear that you had a quick and effortless check-in. I hope you enjoyed all other aspects of your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel was clean, well kept, and great service. It is located in the same parking lot with an Applebee's restaurant. There is also lots of shopping next door. I was on a business trip and really enjoyed this hotel

Dear Matthew G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team works together to provide the best service possible to each and every one of our guests. We hope that you will be returning to our property in the future and look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you again for your comments!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I always try to book a Hampton Inn whenever we travel because you can rely on them to be clean. This particular Hampton was very clean (as they all are), but it does need some upgrading. The rooms and the tile in the bathroom are very dated. The lobby could use some sprucing up. The business center was adequate and well-stocked, which I appreciated. I didn't have a chance to swim but the pool did look inviting and clean. Be aware of the surrounding area in terms of dining choices. Restaurants are limited and pretty much consist of Cracker Barrel and Applebees. The staff at the Hampton was good but not outstanding. There is room for improvement.

Room Tip: Very good accessibility in the bathroom for people with mobility issues.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear mecasey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I apologize that you were not completely staisfied with your visit to the Hampton Inn. We do appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, that we receive from our guests as we use it as a tool to improve in all departments. I'd like to share with you that we are currently in the process of planning a renovation of our rooms within the next few years. I am glad that you enjoyed our business center and have shared all of your comments with our staff. Next time, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk for more dining options as there are many more choices not too far from the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Great stay and staff. I used the conference room for a seminar and it met all my needs. Staff went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed to make my presentations. I have been there 3 trips so far and stayed 2 nights each trip and looking forward to returning to the Hotel. The location is great it is 300 yards from highway with great restaurants with in walking distance

Dear ChiefL80,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay. We work to provide the best hospitality service possible and appreciate your feedback.

I will be sure to share your positive feedback with my staff. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Coventry!

Tracy Feinstein

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coventry
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry/Providence
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#1 of 3 in West Warwick
Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
NYLO Providence/Warwick
Residence Inn Providence Coventry

Been to Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area? Share your experiences!