“Good Value”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Coventry
Coventry, RI, United States
“Good Value”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Clean, very nice, quiet, nice staff. The hotel was in a convenient location and easy to get to from the highway. Several restaurants were in the area and also a Wal Mart. Complimentary breakfast was not bad, only problem was orange juice was watery that morning.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tracy F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Karen S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We work to provide the best service and amenities possible and appreciate all of our guest's feedback. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. I apologize that the orange juice was not satisfactory. Next time, please do not hesitate to let the breakfast attendant or front desk know immeditely and we would be more than happy to refill the juice machine.

Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Coventry in the future!

Tracy Feinstein

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
West Deptford, United States
Reviewed November 19, 2013

There was no hot water in the shower although there was hot water in the sink. How do I explain that? I forgot to complain on the way out, but everything else was fine as this hotel. Very, very quick service upon entry to the hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tracy F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Aaron A,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We truly appreciate all feedback that we receive from our guests and use your comments to improve our service and facility. I am so sorry that you did not have hot water in your shower. Next time, please do not hesitate to contact the Front Desk immediately and we will be more than happy to have maintenance look into the issue right away. I have notified my maintenance department about this issue.

We strive to provide the best hospitality possible to each of our guests and I am glad to hear that you had a quick and effortless check-in. I hope you enjoyed all other aspects of your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Antioch, California
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel was clean, well kept, and great service. It is located in the same parking lot with an Applebee's restaurant. There is also lots of shopping next door. I was on a business trip and really enjoyed this hotel

Dear Matthew G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team works together to provide the best service possible to each and every one of our guests. We hope that you will be returning to our property in the future and look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you again for your comments!

Carver, Massachusetts
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I always try to book a Hampton Inn whenever we travel because you can rely on them to be clean. This particular Hampton was very clean (as they all are), but it does need some upgrading. The rooms and the tile in the bathroom are very dated. The lobby could use some sprucing up. The business center was adequate and well-stocked, which I appreciated. I didn't have a chance to swim but the pool did look inviting and clean. Be aware of the surrounding area in terms of dining choices. Restaurants are limited and pretty much consist of Cracker Barrel and Applebees. The staff at the Hampton was good but not outstanding. There is room for improvement.

Room Tip: Very good accessibility in the bathroom for people with mobility issues.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear mecasey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I apologize that you were not completely staisfied with your visit to the Hampton Inn. We do appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative, that we receive from our guests as we use it as a tool to improve in all departments. I'd like to share with you that we are currently in the process of planning a renovation of our rooms within the next few years. I am glad that you enjoyed our business center and have shared all of your comments with our staff. Next time, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk for more dining options as there are many more choices not too far from the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

ChiefL80
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Great stay and staff. I used the conference room for a seminar and it met all my needs. Staff went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed to make my presentations. I have been there 3 trips so far and stayed 2 nights each trip and looking forward to returning to the Hotel. The location is great it is 300 yards from highway with great restaurants with in walking distance

Dear ChiefL80,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay. We work to provide the best hospitality service possible and appreciate your feedback.

I will be sure to share your positive feedback with my staff. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hampton Inn Coventry!

Lake City, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Even though this was a business trip the staff was very welcoming and helpful. The room was clean and refreshing. I was upgraded to a suite and enjoyed the hot tub more than I thought I would. After a long day of work it was great to come back and relax in the hot tub.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tracy F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Martha L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am so glad that you were able to enjoy one of our suites while you were visiting us on business! It is always nice to unwind after a busy day. Our staff works to provide the best service possible to each of our guests and I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. I will share your comments with my staff members.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

colfax, United States
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Came for the patriots game. Everyone was very nice and helpful. everything was great except the strong chlorine smell throughout the lobby and could smell it during breakfast. The hot complimentary breakfast was very good. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Dear Chris O,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

I am so glad that you had a good experience while you were staying with us. I apologize that you were unhappy due to the smell of chlorine. I will share your comments with my staff so that we can improve upon this issue.

Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you are in the area again!

Tracy Feinstein
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coventry
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry/Providence
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#1 of 3 in West Warwick
Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Courtyard Providence Warwick
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
NYLO Providence/Warwick

Been to Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area? Share your experiences!