“Great place right off I95”

Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Coventry
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We called about 2 hours before since we were ready to get off of I95 and relax. They were efficient and friendly and very helpful with other Hampton Inn that we might be able to use. Breakfast was great and the price was good too.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Standard Hampton Inn. Reasonable price for staying outside Newport but more expensive than same quality elsewhere. Convenient yo I-95. Beds clean and comfortable. Saturday am of Labor Day weekend - breakfast was crowded. Long line for the one waffle maker, Bathroom not the cleanest. Pool very heavily chlorinated - the smell permeated well into the ground floor area.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Being originally from Rhode Island I try to get home when I can. In this case it was not a vacation. My older sister is in poor health. I needed a Hotel that was close to her home. We had stayed in this hotel in the past. It had lived up to what I expected out of a Hampton Inn. Not only was it convient but there were good resturants just a short walk away. I would not hesitate to recommend it to family and friends. The staff was polite and helpful. The included breakfast gave us a good start to the day. My favorite drink, coffee was available 24 hours a day. I would not hesitate to say, It's Hampton Inn. That covers it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tracy F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear John D,

Thank you for sharing your Hampton experience with us.

I am excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We do serve coffee 24/7 and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it.

Thank you for your review and your patronage. We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you back to the Coventry area.

Kindest Regard,

Reviewed August 31, 2013

No problems with anything and very nice experience at the Hampton Inn!!! Clean facility, excellent breakfast choices for complimentary breakfast, very nice staff. Nice pool, Jacuzzi, and work out room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tracy F, General Manager at Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Christopher D,

Thank you for sharing your Hampton experience with us.

I am happy to hear that we are an "Excellent Place to Stay" and that you had a nice experience.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing again soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed here because it was the best hotel with reasonable rates that was in a reasonable distance to our destination - Newport.There were no hotels within my means or that could accomodate 5 in a room any closer at this time of the year - my bad for not booking a lot sooner...
While the room was very clean and comfortable, a major problem was the hotel upon my arrival would not accomodate my request for a cot/ rollaway bed made when I booked the room on line. It was obvious in my reservation that I was traveling with my husband and 3 teen girls - 13,14,15 and two queen beds wouldnt cut it - although the staff at check said the bed was big enough for three girls (LOL). We asked for a Lot of extra blankets and pillows and my youngest had to sleep on the floor for three nights.The reason they told me I couldnt have the cot was because it was against the fire code- however the was PLENTY of room for a cot between the bed closest to the window and in no way did blocked the door - it was the complete other side of the room and didnt even block the beds!
I booked this hotel for two reasons - indoor pool and it took 5 in a room - hard to find in this area!
So, now the pool. There was so much chlorine in the pool that my middle daughter woke up the next 2nd morning of oour stay with a face so swollen it was like a ball, her eyes were so puffy she was squinting! And no, it wasnt something she ate. I spoke to the front desk about the levels of cholrine and was told, very politely and sympathetically, that the maintenance department monitors it several times daily.We didnt use the pool again despite that statement.
However, I would recommend the hotel...The breakfast was exceptional, the value very good , room very clean, the staff friendly and as helpful as could be without breaking their rules I guess, There was also a landry room which was good to see - didnt really use, but is a plus to know.

Room Tip: the hotel is in a starnge combination area, a few food places and some type of industrial park/offic...
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed here during a baseball tournament and found it absolutely ideal. It is newly renovated (or at least appeared that way) and is centrally located near a Denny's and an Applebee's -- perfect for our tired and hungry players. Rooms were not huge, but very clean. We will definitely return next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear babettetravels,

Thank you for sharing your Hampton experience with us.

I am excited to hear that our hotel is "Extremely Nice" and that you found it ideal for your baseball team. Our location is very convenient with plenty of restaurants and shopping around us.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great Hotel. I stayed for two nights with my family. We loved the cleanliness and the fresheness. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is particular about cleanliness. As advertised the bed/ linens ...just superb.

Dear Rajagopal P,

Thank you for sharing your Hampton experience with us.

It is always great to hear that you loved your stay. We do strive to provide all our guests with clean rooms and outstanding service and I am happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations. I will certainly share your review with my housekeeping team to let them know that are doing a superb job.

Tracy Feinstein

Also consider these accommodations in or near Coventry
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coventry/Providence
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
7 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
TownePlace Suites Providence North Kingstown

Been to Hampton Inn Coventry-Warwick Area? Share your experiences!