“Top Notch Meatloaf”

Cuisines: American
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
“Top Notch Meatloaf”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Some of the best Meatloaf I have found other than my Mom's. It was incredible. The palace has a bit different atmosphere but I'm telling you the Meatloaf is worth the trip itself. If the rest of the menu is anything like it I would highly recommend it. Great service too.

• Visited May 2012

Coventry, Rhode Island, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“lunch locally:)”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a local place to eat for my birthday, suitable for my 11 year old son as well. The menu and reviews looked good for Rock Junction. When we arrived, it was quiet and only had people at the bar, so we started to walk out. The onner came rushing out asking why we left, and I mentionned suitability for my youngest. He asked us to try it, saying that they're really trying to draw that type of crowd in. Boy am I glad I did! The food was fantastic. Fresh and made to order, very reasonably priced. The deconstructed nachos were great, as were the fries and burgers. The Rock Junction is great for singles, couples and families! Give it a try, and trust me I'll be back. Thanks JIm!!!!!!!

Mia from Coventry

• Visited May 2012
new england
“rock and roll lives”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

crowd was a good mix of ages, music good, place loud for conversation, good entertainment, good food, not to happy about the cover charge

Visited March 2012
Warwick, Rhode Island
“great food.”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

great food! awesome beer selection. not a romantic spot tho.

Visited January 2012
Rhode Island
“The freshest food in Rhode Island!”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I've been going to the Rock Junction for months now, with no plans of stopping!

This bar/restaurant is incredibly clean, and offers amazing customer service. Their calendar is jam-packed with concerts and other events. Best of all? The food!

Everything is made fresh (nothing is ever frozen!), and everything on their menu is stellar! I highly recommend the Fresh Fried Mozzerella, the Hangover Chicken Sandwich, and the Spicy Shrimp Grilled Tacos! You will NOT be disappointed!

Another great note is that their food is very reasonably priced, but with super-high quality!

Perfect for lunch and dinner, in addition to "the bar scene."

DEFINITELY check this place out!

• Visited January 2012