“For a Denny's, excellent overall”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #9 of 63 Restaurants in Coventry
Cuisines: Diner
Richmond, Vermont
“For a Denny's, excellent overall”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were in the area for the weekend and needed something quick and easy for breakfast. We found this Denny's along the way and not too far off the I95 exit. It has the classic diner look and feel too it, both from the outside and inside.

While it was crowded for a Sunday morning as expected, we were seated right away. Our waitress took a few minutes to come to our table but nothing out of the ordinary for a Sunday morning. She took both out drink and breakfast orders. Food arrived in about 10 minutes and was very good overall. Denny's does a good breakfast, simple as that. Healthy wise, no, but hey, every now and then its ok! She brought us the bill quickly and I paid up front with no line.

Overall I don't visit Denny's very often, but this one I liked because of the classic diner feel to it.

• Visited April 2013

Coventry, Rhode Island
“Food is cheap and tasty, service is lacking”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Some, not all, but some of the waitresses here are incredibly annoying. Maybe they think they are being friendly, but they are over the top annoying. Listened to them complaining about their jobs/schedules loudly, one was talking insanely loud about having to move out of the state, etc, etc. On more than one occasion we gotten a waitress that get way too personal.

• Visited March 2013
1,358 restaurant reviews
“I like this place for breakfast a lot”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

now I know you can get a cheap breakfast at some places for less but a Denny's breakfast is the fact you can choose from so many choices at so many price points that it is worth it. Everything is made to order and really fresh and comes out hot.Staff is friendly and they are open 24/7 which is a plus after a movie or play. Also had a ice cream sunday the other day that was huge. now being in the ice cream business I still like my ice cream and they gave me plenty of Hot fudge,whip cream and a cherry.Yum
Maybe not as good as our ice cream but good anyway. The burgers,etc. are very good and they are serving meals as well that look very good and presented in a nice way. so for a not fast food place the quality is very good for low prices and the quantity is not bad either. So it is a place I will go to again.
Waitress was very funny and fast and friendly. That was late at night and that is a rare find.Thanks for the good service and making us laugh.

Visited February 2013
Coventry, Rhode Island
“Good Down to Earth Eatery”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Morning, noon or night you are assured of quality food, reasonably priced, and great service. Pancakes that melt in your mouth or any breakfast specials, have it your way, that will keep you going all day. Good selection of diners with hearty servings.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Patricia Joan B
Belchertown, Massachusetts
“Always dependably good”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

This visit to Denny's was excellent as always. I like how they retro decorated the restaurant. The food was delicious and there was plenty for the price. . Very clean and the waitress was awesome. You won't be disappointed with the food, location or the service.