“Great Family Recipes Used”
Review of Madeline's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Madeline's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Coventry, Rhode Island
“Great Family Recipes Used”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good homestyle food. Family recipes passed down now being enjoyed by patrons. Whether alone or with family I enjoy the food.

• Visited February 2014

Coventry, Rhode Island
“Lunch”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had a great pepperoni pizza.....thin crisp crust...excellent!!!! Went there for dinner some time ago and liked the manicotti!!! We eat out every Saturday night but have only ate there twice for dinner and once for lunch.....not sure why?????

• Visited December 2013
Rhode Island
“Home made pasta is awesome”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was craving veal Marsala so we finally decided to give Madeline's a try. I was not disappointed! I love Marsala over pasta and Madeline's made it that way for me served over their homemade pasta. I have been thinking about it since. The stuffed mushrooms, pizza, and calamari that the family had were also great. We don't usually go out for Italian but that has changed since we tried Madeline's, we will be going there frequently!

• Visited November 2013
rhode island
“Needs Work”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Went there last week,appetizer of fresh calamari was good,dessert was good (homemade cheesecake).
Other than than,everything else was sub par,both entrees,Chicken Piccatta and Seafood Paella were gooey messes and unappetizing.
Thought we would give it a try after good memories of Giannis several years back,but we won't be returning.

• Visited November 2013
North Providence, Rhode Island
“Nice family restaurant”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I went here because of the review given by Phantom Gourmet and I also had a restaurant.com certificate. I had expected a little more, but it was still good. The calamari was very light and tasty. I had prime rib which I ordered Med.rare. It came floating on artificial tasting au jus. It was also very obvious that the slice was dipped into hot juice after it was sliced as the cut sides were brown and the center pink/red. The au jus was almost black and SALTY SALTY. The mashed potatoes were out of this world delicious. The salad was fresh and crisp. Good bread and oil, no room for dessert. My daughter had fettucini alfredo and enjoyed it immensely. My grandson fooled around and played during dinner, we took his chicken home.
It is a good place to go with children, nice family atmosphere.
I will go back to try other offerings as many menu items were very tempting.

• Visited September 2013