“First time visitor”

Ranked #4 of 21 Restaurants in Charlestown
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2012

and NOT the last. Thursday night specials' menu is extremely extensive and more than reasonably priced. Both of us were very satisfied with our meals! And with the bill...$21.00! That's right you didn't misread....2 meals $21.00 and LOVE the BYOB! If you are looking for "ambiance" then this place will not be for you. But we enjoy local "hole in the wall" type eateries! We will most definitely be back again! THANKS for a nice meal!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

The menu at this small restaurant is quite extensive and the food is excellent with generous portions. I've eaten here often over the years and like the Crows Nest Benedict, stuffed French toast, Monte Cristo sandwich, and most everything on the menu. There are usually lots of people and though the place is what you'd call a greasy spoon, my family and I enjoy the dining experience.

Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

This is the best breakfast restaurant I have ever been to! I wish I could move in with the cooks, I have even driven 30 miles just for the breakfast !!!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Nice little hidden nook located in Charlestown. It is not a big place, but worth finding for a breakfast which features different specials and is very enjoyable.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

As you walk in, the first thing you'll see is someone asking to help you(southern RI hospitality). Then you'll take a seat, look up at the walls and see local artist's work for purchase, then you'll get the new menu which has many locally inspired dishes. This is a family run restaurant that uses local ingredients for the always interesting menu. My favorite is the lobster mac n cheese. For breakfast, I dare you to find a better Eggs Benedict or New England breakfast in Charlestown. Don't forget fish and chips Fridays! Country comfort seldom tastes this great. You'll likely see some of Charlestown's who's who dining there over town talk most days. It is a local and tourist favorite so expect a short wait during the weekends. Also, this is casual dining with wait staff who are extremely witty and friendly(chef talks to you from the kitchen-especially to us "regulars")