“I would have breakfast at the hungrey haven everyday if I didn't have to go to work!”

Phil's Hungry Haven
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Charlestown
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

This is the best breakfast restaurant I have ever been to! I wish I could move in with the cooks, I have even driven 30 miles just for the breakfast !!!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Nice little hidden nook located in Charlestown. It is not a big place, but worth finding for a breakfast which features different specials and is very enjoyable.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

As you walk in, the first thing you'll see is someone asking to help you(southern RI hospitality). Then you'll take a seat, look up at the walls and see local artist's work for purchase, then you'll get the new menu which has many locally inspired dishes. This is a family run restaurant that uses local ingredients for the always interesting menu. My favorite is the lobster mac n cheese. For breakfast, I dare you to find a better Eggs Benedict or New England breakfast in Charlestown. Don't forget fish and chips Fridays! Country comfort seldom tastes this great. You'll likely see some of Charlestown's who's who dining there over town talk most days. It is a local and tourist favorite so expect a short wait during the weekends. Also, this is casual dining with wait staff who are extremely witty and friendly(chef talks to you from the kitchen-especially to us "regulars")

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Small and good food ,breakfast is the main time, lunch is good,open I think Thursday ,Friday ,and Saturday night for DINNER, BYOB nice option and very good specials each night. Have home in Charlestown each time very good.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

We had breakfast at Phil's--Apple Crisp French Toast. It was fabulous--steamy hot French Toast covered with a generous topping of baked apple slices. Prices were low. Staff was super friendly. We hated to leave town because there were so many other choices on the menu that we would have liked to try!