“Best Whole bellys clams in Rhode Island”
Review of Gentleman Farmer - CLOSED

Gentleman Farmer
narr.ri.02882
“Best Whole bellys clams in Rhode Island”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The farmer was a delight, the service was excellent, funny and interesting. We ate outside on the patio with the beautiful roses and newly landscaped backyard. I had the Whole bellies and my husband had the Ham platter homemade mashed potatoes and summer squash mix. We will be back it was out third summer visit, bye till next year.

• Visited July 2012

Willington, Connecticut
“Charlestown's secret restaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This little diner is a bit out of the way, but has great food and an unassuming atmosphere. The locals meet regularly and the wait staff is friendly and provide very good service. I've had their fried clams and sweet potato French fries, my brother had a fisherman's platter--both generous portions and excellent. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'd return often if I lived closer.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Bob B
Lincoln RI 02865
“Nice little restaurant!”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

Go quite often since we have a home in Charlestown. Small building ,good food ,good service . Family restaurant, nice variety of choices, Breakfast is the main feature, lunch and dinner 1 night I think. Very reasonable and children are fine.

• Visited December 2011
Richmond, Rhode Island
“Consistently Good Meals, Specials and Especially Soups!”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

We have been coming to the Gentleman Farmer for years for lunch, and have never had anything we didn't like. The soups are delicious, Chicken Escarole is my favorite. The portions here are generous and the grilled or fried items never greasy. Whenever available, I upgrade my fries to the sweet potato fries. Added to any of their club sandwiches and starting with a cup of soup, I always take half of a sandwich home. I'd highly recommend The Gentleman Farmer as a great place to stop for lunch if you are in the area.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Luvamoose67
Copake
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We had two meals at Gentleman Farmer--breakfast & dinner. Both were inexpensive & good to eat. We'd be glad to go there again.

Visited October 2011