“nice spot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Breachway Grill
Ranked #8 of 20 Restaurants in Charlestown
Cuisines: Seafood, American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to The Breachway Grill! We're proudly serving Charlestown, RI the authentic pizza, burgers, and freshest seafood it craves with drinks, music, and fun. We offer Dine In, Patio Dining, a Full Menu as well as Pizza, Salads and Calzones To-Go. Stop by today for a great dining experience!
Venice, Florida
“nice spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

much better under new management. nice menu, reasonable prices, music some nights, also outside area..

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank frederick v

West Haven, Connecticut
“Convenient for Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch on a rainy afternoon. Pretty good variety on the menu. Food was good and prices were reasonable. Friendly staff.

1 Thank Jon C
“One and a half hour Wait for take out.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Your kidding right? No I'm not.
My wife and I were camping at the breachway. We decided to order a specialty pizza from the Breachway Grill. I called, they answered and sad please hold, CLICK they hung up. I called back, please hold CLICK, you have to be kidding. I called again, please hold CLICK #@&%$. I waited 10 mins called and ordered and was told it would be an hour and a half wait. CLICK . That's it for me. I'll never try again, and for the price , yeah right.

1 Thank foodman60
Putnam, Connecticut
“Must Have Hit an OFF Day”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We usually pack a lunch when we are headed to the beach, but this time decided to meet friends here as we always wanted to try it! We were very disappointed.
Maybe our waitress was new, but the service was very slow and inattentive. Strike one.
My husband wanted a fish sandwich, which was not on the menu, but fish and chips was.......but she would have to ask the kitchen if they could make one. "nevermind, I will just have the Fish & Chips"....sadly, when his dish arrived, there was more thick batter than fish. We had to get up and find our own ketchup.
I had the chowder which was decent, but nothing like The Matunuck Oyster Bar. Also chose the Fish Bites, again......more like batter with a little fish inside.
Our friends wanted the fish tacos, but they were out of the taco part....so they settled for the Lobster Roll, which was decent, but very pricey for the amount.
The drinks were good, but again, pricey for the location. This is not waterfront, so $10 mixed drinks are a bit high.
All of the above....Strike 2
Strike 3 was the ladies room toilet was NOT flushing........ugh. And I won't go into detail, however, I wasn't the only one that had used it in the last hour. I did mention it to the waitress.
I was really hoping for a better experience, but will most likely not take a chance on another $150 bill for 4 people again........

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank fosterliz
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Pleasant lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Midway through our Gardens by the Sea tour, it was time for lunch. The Breachway Grill proved to be an excellent choice. It was a gorgeous day to sit outdoors, so we did. Although the view is nothing to write home about, the patio was comfortable for both shade- and sun-lovers. Two of us chose the fish tacos. The grilled fish was scrumptious; served open-face on a corn tortilla with mango salsa, they were not too messy. The side of yellow rice and black beans was unadorned, but quite tasty. Another of us had a wrap, which she said was delicious. Our fourth member wanted a burger, but not the 8-ounce one, so she asked for the smaller burger off the kids' menu. She could not say enough good things about it: flavorful and wonderful bun. The fries were tasty, too. Our server was a friendly young man, attentive but not overbearing. Definitely a spot that we will return to.

• Visited June 2014