“Fantastic Coffee and Great Branding!”
Review of Dave's Coffee

Dave's Coffee
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I take my hat off to the "Dave's Coffee" team. They are very courteous, professional and always have a smile for you. They take pride in their product -- great coffee drinks and pastries -- and the atmosphere is very relaxing and cool.

Dave's is an up and coming brand and you'll see more and more of their products at retail. The company is authentic and they care about the small details.

Bravo, great job!

Geb

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Dave's cpffee is rich and smooth and the coffee shop, attached to a cute boutique, is in an old building full of character with great seating. The barista's are knowledgable and the coffee is craft roasted in Rhode Island. The bakery has delicious muffins. The coffee syrup is incredible ion ice cream and in a cup of coffee as a sweetener.

1  Thank BostonNancy194
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Always go to Dave's for my whole bean coffee and make sure to grab a cappuccino while I'm there. The coffee is top notch and people who work there are uniformly friendly, knowledgeable and very good at making coffee! The pastries are substantial and won't leave you hungry, but I especially recommend the banana nutella pocket (they will heat it up for you if you are going to eat it there). The atmosphere is eclectic chic so I often sit with my kids while we enjoy our coffee and pastries. If you are a coffee lover this place is a must visit.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Yes, it is worth stopping! This coffee place is all about great coffee... Be it brewed, iced, latte, etc, Dave's gets it right.

They also have jumbo muffins that are moist on inside with a crunchy top.

The gardens are tranquil and beautiful.

Definitely worth a stop!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Neat little coffee place with a funky feel to it. Very popular; there always seems to be a line. I was able to get my espresso fix here while on vacation. Not the best espresso I've ever had, but decent. Service was very quick every time we visited, which was about five times over the course of one week this past summer.