The Surfside Motel
Phil and Anns Sunset Motel(Charlestown)(Great Value!)
$80
The Break(Narragansett)
$362
$103
Orbitz.com
The Anchor Motel(Narragansett)(Great Value!)
$135
Atlantic House(Narragansett)
$255
Aqua Blue Hotel(Narragansett)
$299
Ocean Rose Inn(Narragansett)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewspicnic tablesdunkin donutsplace to stayrhode islandcharlestown beachwalking distanceoverhead fanour favorite placein seasonfishing triprefrigerator and microwaveolder dognice backyardgirls weekenddebbiebeachesefficiency
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My family of 4 stayed in an efficiency room for 3 nights, and we had all the room we needed. Fridge, microwave, and counter space. Nice flat screen television on the wall as well. Everything you need is in a short drive including the beach, convience stores, ice cream, and great restaurants. You couldn't be greated by a nicer or more helpfull woman by the name of Debbie. She was willing to help us with anything and everything we needed. We will definately be back this summer as well as years to come. And you should too!

Room Tip: Don't let the power equiptment store stop you from staying here. I have little kids and they didn't hear a thing.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kimberly w
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Loved this place! I'm always reluctant to stay at motels but this is not your typical motel. They put extra care in the details to make you feel as if you are in a cottage. VERY clean, bright and cheery decor. The bed was comfortable. Close to the beach and places to eat. My only complaint was the heater was noisy so I had to crank it while I was out and shut it off when in. They actually have a huge overhead fan so for warmer weather you have that option. That is VERY nice! They are also pet friendly! They have a grill to use and an outside shower to get the sand off. The details of care are so appreciated!

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank GSDNewHampshire
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Clean place, ok for business....BUT.. not worth what we were charged (in the off season)... Beware of rates! I booked after speaking to the owner & being quoted a rate for two rooms as we'd be staying there off and on for the next 6 weeks on business. A week later I was surprised to see that I was charged more than the quoted price. When contacted, I was told that the rates went up 2 weeks ago, but know from my discussion with the owner that the rates don't go up for over 2 weeks -from now, When asked about the cheaper rates on their website, I was told that was for a limited # of rooms. As they were aware, I HAD planned on staying here durng the week for the next 6 WEEKS, at least, booking 2 rooms for 4 nights min., BUT have decided to take my extended business in the area elswhere. I thought it was silly they would lose an extended booking for NOT honoring their qouted price. NOTE: They would have made more if I had stayed the 6 weeks than they did charging me $30 over their qouted room rate for my first night.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank S S
Reviewed January 27, 2012

stayed here while on business in Charlestown. Pros: nice people; convenient location; clean; relatively comfortable; good internet; nicely decorated; quiet (except for the power equipment store next door if you should want to sleep in); microwave and fridge. Cons: very small room (had room with king sized bed); no desk or other useable space for working on a computer; very inconsistent climate control...either too warm or too cold, nothing in between; bathroom floor is tile and like walking on ice barefoot; shower is tiny (phone booth size); water in sink and shower takes a long time to warm up. If in town again on business, I would give it another try as there are not a lot of choices, but would probably try an efficiency unit as they appear to be larger with a small table (as per the website pictures).

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank SirVayR
Reviewed November 27, 2011

We found this place on the internet when travelling to RI for Thanksgiving. We were pleasantly suprised at how clean and tastefully decorated the motel was. A very cheerful place. I can't wait to stay there this summer. I would highly recommend The Surfside Motel. For the price we paid, we got above and beyond what we expected. See you in the summer!!

Kathy & Peter Straub