“Best food in the world”
Review of El Paisa

El Paisa
Cuisines: Colombian
A TripAdvisor Member
Fitchburg, MA
Reviewed December 15, 2004

I have been travelling to Central Falls, RI, since I was 6 years old to go to this very restaurant. It has changed over the years, but the food remains as delicious as I first remember it.

Best Colombian Food!!!!!!!

My favorite dish, a "Bandeja" consists of Rice, Beans, Plaintains, Potato, Yuca, Salad, Chicharron, and Steak what ever way you would like it prepared, if that sounds like a lot of food, it is because IT IS! All of this for just $11 or $12!

Appetizers are also available, but may be sold out at times, Bunuelos, Enpanadas, and Chorizo are among your choices to choose from. Make sure to try a Bunuelo, one of my favorites.

Also make sure to get "Avena," which is a shake with Oats in it. If the thought of Oats in a shake turns you off, dont let it, this shake is delicious.

Awesome place to eat, service is usually very good, waitresses sometimes may not know English, but their is someone else always available to take your order if you only speak English.

Has been, and always will be worth my 1 hour drive to eat at my favorite restaurant!!!!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member