“Best Bread in Bristol”

Sub Station
Smithsburg, Maryland
“Best Bread in Bristol”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

These guys make the best Philly Cheese Steak in Bristol and it all come down to the awesome bread they use. These guys know sandwiches. My friends really like the Aussie Chicken.

Bristol, Rhode Island
“So Good”
Reviewed October 18, 2010

This used to be a restaurant called blue water cafe and it was phenomenal, then it sold and it was awful. Just not good. Years went by and about a year ago my coworkers ordered from here and it looked and smelled great, so the next time they ordered I gave it a shot and I have been hooked ever since. Great quesadillas, best salads anywhere (green leafy lettuce!), even the french fries are great. I'm not a big fan of the bread for the sandwiches but I can't say that at work or I might get stoned! Everyone else says it is the best anywhere. Love this place.