“Huge menu from Pizza to Fish to Prime Rib”
Review of Pizza Wave

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: N/a
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Food was great, the menu was huge. It wasn't your average pizza shop. It not only had pizza and salad, but it ranged from fish to prime rib. I am glad we finally tried it. Everyone should give it a try.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We took a short daytrip down to the coast of RI today and stopped at a recommended restaurant Just off of Metacom Ave. It's a little hard to find but just behind a CVS to the side.
We had some great appetizers Chicken tenders were huge with 3 different sauces to dip into and some mozzarella sticks that were great too these run about $6 to 7 each.
For dinner two of us had a wonderful baked Honey Almond Haddock $15 there is a choice of veggies such as carrots or cole slaw and available with Rice pilaf or the usual potato sides
We also ordered 1 large plain cheese Hand tossed thin crust pizza. It was out of this world
Make sure you get one to share if you go to Pizza Wave. The menu is gigantic and has just about anything you might want on it. The portions are in the very large range and the prices are reasonable for the amount of food that you get. Be prepared to take a box home with you.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have eaten here before, which is why I am giving 3 stars instead of only 2 - because the sandwiches that we got yesterday definitely rank a 2 star rating. So, ok, I get that this is a super casual place - but that doesn't mean that the food has to be subpar. We ordered 3 grilled chicken sandwiches to go. We get them home, and we are all like, "What the heck is this??" as we lift up what is the chicken - I think what happened was the cook took 1 small chicken breast and sliced it into 3 even smaller and thinner portions - so thin that one in particular was literally, a chicken chip! It was in fact the thickness of a potato chip!! I am not kidding! If we had these in the restaurant, we would have sent them back, but we got them to go and driving back there was not possible. Everything else about the sandwich was very good - nice fresh buns, very nice thick slice of fresh tomato, onions that I had requested as an extra - and the chicken itself, though a chip, was flavorful - it had been grilled - but, since it was the thickness of a chip, it was tough, burnt, stringy! WOW, really shocking that this left the kitchen. Their fries, both regular and sweet potato, though food service fries, are good. And another sandwich that we ordered, a buffalo chicken sub, was very good. And sandwiches we have gotten in the past - we have been here twice before - were good. But clearly, no quality control - no one should have allowed those sandwiches to leave the kitchen. OH, the chocolate cake that they sell - FANTASTIC!! Not sure where they get it, but it is truly awesome!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I've been here several times and never tried their pizza because there are so many other great items on the menu. I love the calamari, and the pasta dishes and salads are excellent . It's a good place for families with children. I've seen kids assemble their own pizzas and the looks of delight when the baked pizzas return are priceless - it's fun.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Have been there for there pulled pork pizza, but this time decided to eat in. The fish and chips were some of the best I have had. Very nice piece of haddock that was very fresh and flaky. It was very good and i left with a full stomach. It might not look like much but stop and have something to eat it is worth it