“Insultingly Bad”

Ranked #57 of 84 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Insultingly Bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Not only does the food taste like cardboard, but the owner seems to have an anger issue. They really need to be closed down.

• Visited May 2013

“Horrible Customer Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

To bad the owner's customer service isn't as good as the pizza. Unfortunately after calling up to explain that my onion rings were rock hard and EXTRA crispy when delivered the owner started yelling at me because I had noise in the background. He was very rude and when I told him I was a paying customer and not to speak to me that way he just started swearing at me and hung up. I went into the place and he glowered at me. I asked if he was the gentleman that swore at me on the phone. He started screaming and grabbed the container out of my hand and threw it in the trash, had an employee refund my $3.25 and screamed at me to never come back again. Since he was swilling a beer when I entered I told him I thought he should lay off the booze. He has lost more than one customer because of this unbelievable behavior!

• Visited February 2013
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Delivery would be 5 stars, eat in 3 stars”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

I've always loved Classic Pizza for delivery and eat in. But they recently moved and I went to their new location last week for the first time. Same great pizza. Same menu. Their kitchen area looks larger. They have a really nice size bar area that would be great for couples or singles. But I went with my daughter, two friends and their son. There are no more booths although there is bench seating with a few tables that you could slide together for a large group. Unfortunately for us the middle one was occupied by what seemed to be friends of the owners or workers. The last section had stuff on the seats - picture frames and I wasn't about to start moving their stuff. And the first section was still dirty. So we picked a table for 4 (and this left almost all of the tables now occupied). With 3 adults, 1 kid in a regular chair and 1 kid in a high chair we were crowded. We each had one drink, one person had a sandwich, one medium pizza and the last thing was a small pizza and there wasn't room for everything on the table. The medium pizza had to hang off the edge. The food was still great, but it was no longer a place that I'll look forward to going to with friends and our kids. Sad. :(

• Visited May 2012