“The Wrap Stands Tall in the Pantheon of Mankind's Greatest Inventions”

Papa Joe's Wrap Shack
Ranked #26 of 86 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Along with the sailing vessel, the sandwich wrap stands tall amongst the pantheon of mankind’s greatest inventions. We had a wrap attack; Papa Joe’ delivered. They specialize in wraps in case you are wondering. Ours were made to order, so give yourself and the great folks here a few minutes to prepare your wrap and chips. There are a few tables. The Wrap Shack is more of the neighborhood corner sandwich store – small and efficient; nothing pretentious, everybody hustles. It’s clean, friendly and wraps are good. I had the day’s special (an Ahi wrap) and was very happy with it. They do pizza too, but we will try next time.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Okay I love wraps and most places which serve them are bland and overall the same everywhere. OHHHHHH......not the case here people! First off, I love unique places where the atmosphere is weird and the employees match the atmosphere (in a good way). This is not a college dive shop, this is not a chew and screw place either. It is a explore the menu and have a hard time deciding what you want shack because the choices are so interesting. I love food but I desire places which takes a risk with a successful means to the end. Now, did I think the Asian Calamari wrap with honey garlic sauce, sprouts, mandarin oranges, mixed greens and sesame mayo sauce was going to be good. YES I DID and YES IT DOES! They take wraps to another tasty level where freshness meets interesting. You won't find a PB and J wrap with Fluff but you never know perhaps it's in the works? Please look at the menu and decide for yourself, because I know for a fact I'm a huge fan and I've never been disappointed. Here's the thing I like the most about the Wrap Shack, they know the correct amount of ingredient to put in each wrap. Just enough of this and that with a specialized wrap flavor such as Tomato, White, Flour Spinach or wheat. They know what they're doing. Perfect for lunch or a healthy dinner all your choices are there. I haven't even had the pizza yet!!! OMG that's a trip I'm dying to take someday. Hit this place and thank them because they thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Had a terrible lunch for $20 for two people. Not worth it at all. Both wraps took forever to be served to us and were bland and tasteless. Each came with a lame side of tortilla chips. It's very much a college dive place, but that's no excuse for poor food.

Service was friendly and polite. That's the only plus to this place.

1  Thank TravelAtoZ
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We visited this little shop only once and weren't very impressed. The food is OK if you like wraps and sandwich items but it's nothing to write home about.

1  Thank Debbie L
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Ask for Lisa and she will hook you up with the best wrap ever! I went in and was didn't know what I was going to have and Lisa hooked me up with one of here originals and let me tell you it was amazing! Great food, good prices and just nice all around peeps!