“The NEW Judge Roy Beans Saloon!!”
Review of Judge Roy Bean

Judge Roy Bean
Ranked #10 of 85 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: The all new JR Bean Saloon!!! Come join us for Lunch, Dinner, Drinks and Live Entertainment. Must try the Redneck Sangria or the Smoked Tomato Bloody Mary!
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I grew up in Bristol and this used to be a cool place to meet up with friends and grab a drink. It is now so MUCH more! It is still an awesome place to grab a drink,I suggest the strawberry margarita, but, the food is out of this world delicious! It is upscale food at extremely fair prices. I have had the pear salad, tostada, and BBQ chicken all 3 dishes were exceptional.
The saloon itself is beautiful building inside and out. It really gives you that authentic vintage feel and the large open windows gives you the feel of being outside with out the direct sun and summer heat.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating.
I highly suggest this place! YUM!

1  Thank Mandmsmomma
Zachary R, Manager at Judge Roy Bean, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2014

We're so happy that you've had a chance to grow up with us and see all of the wonderful improvements we've made! Thank you for your loyalty! I'm excited to have you as a regular for years to come.

Best,
Zach, Manager

There are newer reviews for Judge Roy Bean

Reviewed July 20, 2014

New owners, great friendly service. Pub food with a changing menu. Owners are usually on site. Chicken wings are fantastic and 1/2 off on Wednesday nights. Food is excellent.

2  Thank redcrown71
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and I ate recently at the revamped Judge Roy Bean. The huge windows were inviting to sit by and watch the street and the water, with many TV's to watch the World Cup. We had the nice crispy Pork Tostada for an appetizer along with a Peach Sangria - great pairing. My wife had their eggplant meatballs on crispy polenta, along with another sangria, and she still raves about it. We live in the area, and this restaurant will certainly become a 'go to' place for us. If you are looking for a new and inventive place, please go here

1  Thank Alex M
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was visiting family this past weekend and met at Judge Roy Bean. The food was fabulous- from the cheese curds to the romaine salad. My friend and I split the portabella mushroom burger and the judge bean burger- both delicious! I plan to go back next time I am home!

1  Thank Colls44
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I loved this place! The menu surprised me with how eclectic and upscale it was yet at really reasonable prices. Food was delicious - Tried the wings and sweet potato tots as apps, definitely recommend them. Also got the JR Bean burger and couldn't have been better!

1  Thank Friartown19