“Great place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Went to pomodoro this Wednesday food was great waitstaff was very friendly I will be back with the kids.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We learned about this place from reviewers. It is a small place, but the service was very good and the pizza was excellent. We tried the margarita, and it was so tasty! The salad was good too. It's a byob place, but there's a package store (Viola's) down the street, and there is a corkage fee ($1/beer, $5/wine). This was a good find.

1  Thank Blessedbe
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Tuesday was only our second trip but I am already dreaming about what to have on my next visit. We ordered the Pomodoro Pizza to go and it was perfection! I have eaten pizza around the world and Pomodoro is second on my list behind only Frank Pepe's in New Haven. The place is tiny so we usually take out. The prices are reasonable and the food is outrageously good.

2  Thank Tanya K
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We went here on a Friday evening. There are some great restaurants in this area and this will be one I will return to again and again. It has pizza, pasta and sandwiches. The portions are very generous. I had an antipasto salad and it could have easily been split for two people. Chicken fingers were a hit with a child who declared they are better than cake. Yet they were liked by the adults who taste tested them too. good chicken, nice light breading. The pizza crust was light and crispy ,but not too thin. I wish I had noticed the specials on the board before I ordered. They had a green apple pizza. The service was so friendly and everything was served piping hot.
It was cold outdoors and it was a little chilly in the dining room. There were about 5 tables ,but saw many,many people coming to pick up take out orders. Next time I am in town I will be heading here.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I read a couple other reviews here and decided to check this place out. My daughter and I got takeout, chicken fingers for her, a large chicken Parmesan sandwich for me and an order of mozzarella sticks to share. My 7 year old daughter is picky so she and I were both shocked that she devoured the chicken fingers saying they were the best she'd ever had. We both enjoyed the mozz sticks. I was overwhelmed with the size of my sandwich. I had half for dinner and saved the other half for lunch for the next day. It was easily one of the best I've ever had and well worth every penny. On top of delicious food I was incredibly impressed by the employees. They were kind and attentive to my daughter. I will definitely be going back and soon. Can't wait to try more of their delicious food.