“This place has improved !”
Review of Leo's Ristorante

Leo's Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Bristol
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Leo's Ristorante serves fresh homemade Italian American cuisine. With a local reputation as one of the best restaurants in the East Bay, Leo's aims to please your pallet and satisfy your customer service expectations. Reservations are accepted and encouraged for parties of 5 or more. Leo's also provides Catering for all occasions and can accommodate up to groups of 75. We look forward to serving you.
Brookline, Massachusetts
“This place has improved !”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I am new here to trip adviser, but I am moved to comment on my dinner tonight. I have been here to Leo';s before, once per year for 3 years. Always good, but not GREAT, --Until tonight. The Chianti, lovely and so fitting. The Veal Saltimbacca , BRAVO!! And , it comes with two sides , I chose penne (al dente) and Broccoli (exquisite, really).. AND it comes with a small Caesar salad or soup too. I chose the salad. I had JUST eaten dinner at Roberto's the night before. Leo's Caesar is far better than Roberto's which was too sweet tasting. ?? I Loved my dinner at Leo's MUCH MUCH MORE. Not as pretentious, just much more comfortable, relaxing and welcoming. (black and white square linoleum floor) YOu would hope a mobster had been shot here in the thirties. Paper table clothes that flow over the tables, enough light to read my book (AAA+), high ceilings, lots of room! BUzz of conversation but not crowded seating. BUT my dinner was excellent!! I will be back.. .. With my friends. Also, the owner Paul stopped to ask how I enjoyed my dinner. This is my response. I hope this gets me a glass of wine when I return. :) But best of all -- $38 bucks with 3 glasses of wine !!! I tipped at 25% on top of the check. I was there for two hours. I actually read a lot of my book.

• Visited November 2013

Amherst, Massachusetts
“A great little italien restaurant!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Leo's was a great surprise when we were in Bristol visiting our son at RWU. Despite the crowd, they were able to seat us without a reservation, at a large table. Service was wonderful, prices were great, and everyone loved their food. Leo's will be one of our regular stops from now on!

Prudence Island, Rhode Island
“To quote my husband "The Fish & Chips are WONDERFUL!!!"”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Owner/Chef Paul Mancieri has outdone himself again. Two large pieces of Fresh Haddock coated in Panko crumbs served with the BEST French Fries & coleslaw.
The food is plentiful, the prices are reasonable & the staff is exceptional!!! It's a great place to go and have a great meal in a warm & friendly atmosphere!!!

Providence, Rhode Island, United States
“RE di Pizza (King of Pizza)”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I've eaten many pizza pies in my 63 years of living. Without a doubt this is the best
pizza on the planet. The way this pizza is made not only looks good but tastes good. The crust is nice and crispy and the toppings are fresh and tasty.

FORGET ABOUT IT, THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leo's is also a fine eating establishment with many great Italian dishes......Try it, you'll like it.

Bristol, Rhode Island
“Wedding catering at Mt Hope Farm was great - April 21, 2013”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Leo's did an excellent job with the food provided for our wedding. They customized the menu to what we wanted, even though the items were not on their usual menu, like mini beef wellingtons. When they heard we wanted pear sangria for our signature drink, they experimented until they came up with what we wanted. We also had open bar for our cocktail hour and wedding. The bar price we negotiated ended up being wonderful. They stocked all the drinks we asked for. We were extremely pleased with the room setup, take down, professionalism of staff, food quality,to the rental arrangements they did with other companies to give us what we wanted at the best prices. While response back was slow a few times, their ability to respond to our requests, save us money and the final product were all excellent. Many thanks for helping us have a wonderful day. Paula M

• Visited April 2013