“RE di Pizza (King of Pizza)”
Review of Leo's Ristorante

Leo's Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 85 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Leo's Ristorante serves fresh homemade Italian American cuisine. With a local reputation as one of the best restaurants in the East Bay, Leo's aims to please your pallet and satisfy your customer service expectations. Reservations are accepted and encouraged for parties of 5 or more. Leo's also provides Catering for all occasions and can accommodate up to groups of 75. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I've eaten many pizza pies in my 63 years of living. Without a doubt this is the best
pizza on the planet. The way this pizza is made not only looks good but tastes good. The crust is nice and crispy and the toppings are fresh and tasty.

FORGET ABOUT IT, THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leo's is also a fine eating establishment with many great Italian dishes......Try it, you'll like it.

There are newer reviews for Leo's Ristorante

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Leo's did an excellent job with the food provided for our wedding. They customized the menu to what we wanted, even though the items were not on their usual menu, like mini beef wellingtons. When they heard we wanted pear sangria for our signature drink, they experimented until they came up with what we wanted. We also had open bar for our cocktail hour and wedding. The bar price we negotiated ended up being wonderful. They stocked all the drinks we asked for. We were extremely pleased with the room setup, take down, professionalism of staff, food quality,to the rental arrangements they did with other companies to give us what we wanted at the best prices. While response back was slow a few times, their ability to respond to our requests, save us money and the final product were all excellent. Many thanks for helping us have a wonderful day. Paula M

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I love the town of Bristol and usually go to Aidan's Pub, which has great atmosphere and excellent food. However, on our most recent trip, I thought we should try a new place. Based on the high ranking on trip advisor, we decided to try Leo's. What a mistake! We went there on 9/24/13 and it was the worse dinner experience I have had in a long time. The first item my husband asked for was a martini with either Absolute or Grey Goose. The waitress explained that they were out of both these brands and the only option was the house brand vodka. I should have realized this was an indication of the dinner to follow. Anyhow, he went with the house brand martini and I ordered a glass of the house pinot grecio. Both drinks were disappointing and the wine actually tasted like it had been watered down.
Anyhow, I tried to stay positive as we ordered our entrees. My husband ordered the eggplant parmesan and I ordered the chicken Marsala. Before our dinner was served the waitress brought over a basket of boring, cold white bread. Again, another indication that the dinner was going to be less than expected. We both ordered a Caesar salad and my husband asked for his with anchovies. When the waitress bought the salads, she explained that they were out of anchovies too! We ate the salads, which were mediocre at best.
Finally the entrees arrived. My husband's eggplant was OK, but my chicken Marsala was not cooked and the Marsala sauce was bland. When the waitress finally came back to check on us, I explained that the chicken dish was not cooked completely and she admitted that was the second time it had been returned that night. She was nice enough to take the cost of the chicken off the bill and we left.
Needless to say, I do plan to go back to Bristol and maybe even move there in the future, but I will never go back to Leo's. What should have been a memorable night, turned into a very disappointing dinner.

3  Thank Karen F
Reviewed September 15, 2013

My husband and I have been to Leo's several times and always had a pleasant experience, last night was a different story. We were greeted and seated, given menus and forgotten. After two other parties were seated and having drinks with other servers we flagged down a bus boy and asked if he could find our server. She finally came by and took our order. When she delivered the meals she said she would be back to check on us. Both our selections were good. I had a chicken dish my husband had pizza, We both enjoyed our meals although I would have liked more sauce. We weren't able to request that because we never saw the waitress again, even when we wanted the bill we had to hunt her down. After waiting we were overbilled for a drink we never ordered. If the restaurant was overly busy I might understand but this was early and there were very few patrons. We usually enjoy this restaurant but this was a frustrating evening.

1  Thank 1winedine
Reviewed September 3, 2013

What wonderful meals we have had every time we go to Bristol and eat at Leo"s. It was referres to us by a friend who"s daughter went to Providence College and found Leo"s while driving through Bristol on there way to Newport. She and her family love and so do we. Whether it"s pizza or a dinner the food tastes great!!!