“Very Nice”

Redlefsen's Rotisserie & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redlefsen's Rotisserie & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, European, German
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Franklin Street
Transit: There is a bus stop at Hope street and Franklin Street.
Description: Redlefsen's is a German - American Restaurant which celebrates it's German heritage while allowing a percentage of its menu to satisfy other worldly palates. The porcelain beer towers pour German drafts in proper glassware, including das boot. The schnitzels and sauerbraten are as authentic as if you were in Bavaria. But if someone in your group must have calamari, Redlefsen's will be able to provide one of the best in the State.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

First I'd like to thank Jeff for being so kind to me and my family during this trying time. We reserved the Banquet Room for our extended family of about 45 after my husband's funeral service. Everything went very smoothly from the moment we arrived. The waitstaff was very efficient and the food, from the chowder and Portuguese soup, to the salads and chicken and roast pork were delicious. The children had their own table and menu which included dessert. Thanks again Jeff.

There are newer reviews for Redlefsen's Rotisserie & Grill

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had a Groupon, and we were happy that we did not pay full price for our meal; we found it expensive for what we got. The food was decent, service decent- cute decor. But nothing really that special to make us want to go back. There are better restaurants in Bristol.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

The Ultimate grilled cheese sandwich is Yummie, served with a side salad.
This is a great lunch to enjoy with the girls.
Also the beef tenderloin sandwich is outstanding.
I also enjoyed several of the dinner selections on various occasions,and I never turn down a chance to dine at Redflensen's. My husband held my 70th birthday celebration there with family and friends and everyone enjoyed their meals including seven of my grandchildren.

1  Thank Elaine M
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a really nice german place that needs to be known! They serve some great german beers on tap! Also, the saurbraten is very good. The Snitzel was great!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

First I love the decor. I felt like I was at a themed Disneyworld restaurant. I've had their weekend breakfast, German spatzele, pasta, seafood, and delicious pork. Everyone I took there enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The bay is across the street, if you prefer sitting outside. The owners dad is very sociable and his visit was a nice touch.

1  Thank shamrockri1