“Yummie grill cheese”

Redlefsen's Rotisserie & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redlefsen's Rotisserie & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 85 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, European, German
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Franklin Street
Transit: There is a bus stop at Hope street and Franklin Street.
Description: Redlefsen's is a German - American Restaurant which celebrates it's German heritage while allowing a percentage of its menu to satisfy other worldly palates. The porcelain beer towers pour German drafts in proper glassware, including das boot. The schnitzels and sauerbraten are as authentic as if you were in Bavaria. But if someone in your group must have calamari, Redlefsen's will be able to provide one of the best in the State.
Reviewed March 7, 2014

The Ultimate grilled cheese sandwich is Yummie, served with a side salad.
This is a great lunch to enjoy with the girls.
Also the beef tenderloin sandwich is outstanding.
I also enjoyed several of the dinner selections on various occasions,and I never turn down a chance to dine at Redflensen's. My husband held my 70th birthday celebration there with family and friends and everyone enjoyed their meals including seven of my grandchildren.

1  Thank Elaine M
There are newer reviews for Redlefsen's Rotisserie & Grill

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a really nice german place that needs to be known! They serve some great german beers on tap! Also, the saurbraten is very good. The Snitzel was great!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

First I love the decor. I felt like I was at a themed Disneyworld restaurant. I've had their weekend breakfast, German spatzele, pasta, seafood, and delicious pork. Everyone I took there enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The bay is across the street, if you prefer sitting outside. The owners dad is very sociable and his visit was a nice touch.

1  Thank shamrockri1
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My oldest son chose Redlefsen's as the place to go to celebrate his birthday. We've been there before, though it had been a while. I was looking forward to returning and the evening was all we could have hoped for.

Redlefsen's is one of the few places in the area where German food is served. My sauerbraten and the celebrant's Jaeger schnitzle were perfect, as were the steaks my wife and our other son enjoyed. There is a good wine list and a well-chosen selection of German (and other) beers. We finished with a generous piece of German chocolate cake - which we split, and was certainly enough for us. Service was prompt and engaging, there when needed but unobtrusive. The atmosphere is fine - the only drawback might be the relatively small size of the dining room and bar area when the restaurant is crowded.

Bristol is a picturesque town, and Redlefsen's is situated across a small park from the water. Both the town and the restaurant are well worth a trip.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary here the other night. Everything about this place is outstanding. Excellent meal, the Calamari was great. Service was top notch. The drinks were well made and priced reasonably. The best part of the dinner was the visit from the owners dad who sold out to his son. This to me is a lost art in the restaurant business. The personal touch still means a lot to us. Remember the days when this was the norm.