“# 1 place to eat in Bristol.”

Roberto's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 84 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Westborough, Massachusetts
“# 1 place to eat in Bristol.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

To dine there on a weekend, make reservations 4 to 5 days in advance. But it is worth planning ahead to eat at this restaraunt in Bristol. Recently moved to a larger location in downtown Bristol we have never had a bad meal or experience here. Get the antipasto app. Large portions. Very good service.

• Visited March 2013

Bristol, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I cannot believe it was this bad. My mother and I decided to go the other night even though we weren't dressed to the nines (jeans and a jacket). We arrived and it took a while to be seated and once we were, we were seated at the back. We received our bread, but no oil or butter in site. We thought it was weird but we continued. I ordered the lobster risotto which said it had mushrooms. Once I got my order however it should have been called, "bowl of mushrooms." It was filled with mushrooms to a point where unless you can eat mushrooms alone, it was too overpowering. There was three tiny pieces of lobster. After waiting for the waitress to come back at fifteen minutes and telling her, she proceeded to get the check and not offer another meal or free dessert. We got the check, and it was there. As I work in the food industry, I understand that the customer is always right and even if you don't want to delete the meal off the check, you should still offer a solution like a recook or dessert to make the customer want to come back. I ended up paying over 100$ and had to go somewhere else for dinner. I will take my money to Siena.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Stacy G
Wilbraham, Massachusetts
“Wonderful family dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Our party of six went here to celebrate a birthday. Hostess was friendly and seating us as soon as we walked in the door. Our waitress, Allison, came to our table once we were seated and was very friendly. Tables seemed a little close together, but the noise level was subdued. Service was timely, even though it became busy. Food was wonderful. Cornmeal oaster encrusted salmon, chicken parmesan, veal carbonara, chicken marsala and lobster ravioli were all delicious. Drinks were also great. Ordered the lemon cake for desert and it came out with a candle. Nice touch. Certainly a spot to recommend to your friends and I already have.

• Visited February 2013
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Went here on Valentines Night with no reservations. We were able to find 2 seats at the bar. Bartender was amazing. Very friendly and catering to us. Food was delicious. Everything came out in a timely manner. Very nice atmosphere. Highly recommend. I know I will definitely go back!

• Visited February 2013
Grafton, Massachusetts
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Great menu and excellent wine list! Food cooked to order and just divine. We ate there Friday and liked it so much we went back on Saturday. Be sure to make reservations though, it is a small cozy restaurant and books up fast!

Visited February 2013