“Nice Irish Pub”

Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were in Bristol on business and asked our client for lunch suggestions. This was his first and we were hapy to go there. It was way too hot for us to sit outside, but the interior was cool and welcoming. The service was very friendly and enthusiastic. We enjoyed chicken salad on bulky rolls, with a generous portion of coleslaw. The only unusual thing was lack of free refill on iced tea and coke.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We went to Aidan's for lunch. We wanted a location with a nice outdoor patio option - Aiden's delivers! I ordered the baked cod, which came with rice and zucchini. The fish and rice were delicious, but the zucchini was disappointingly soaked in oil. I couldn't even eat it. My husband had the bangers and mash, which comes with baked beans. He really enjoyed it. We would definitely return.

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by Aidan's because walking by it appeared to be one of the busier places and I've learned in the past that crowded restaurants are either brand new or very good. Although I didn't eat, the few dishes I saw served to patrons around me at the outside bar looked delicious and made me wish I was hungry. The beer selection was above average and the service was not lacking. Great location in a beautiful New England town.

1  Thank CaribbeanGent
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had lunch here on a sunny afternoon. The food was good. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. We would definitely go back.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Ambiance is low key, but with good food for a great price. Serving is traditionally irish. A family hangout favorite!

1  Thank bellullabob