“Nice atmosphere and good food.”
Review of Aidan's Pub

Aidan's Pub
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Saint Albans, Vermont
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice atmosphere and good food.”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had lunch here on a sunny afternoon. The food was good. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. We would definitely go back.

Visited June 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food; great price”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Ambiance is low key, but with good food for a great price. Serving is traditionally irish. A family hangout favorite!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank bellullabob
Annapolis, Maryland
“88 Beers! Yeah, baby!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

While driving through Bristol, looking for a place for lunch, we stumbled upon Aidan’s Pub. I wasn’t really in the mood for pub food, but we went anyhow.

Not a bad call … standard Irish pub menu, but what really won me over was the beer menu, with 88 selections, including perhaps 20 on tap. I went with the Harpoon Seasonal Summer Ale. If I didn’t have a long drive ahead of me, I’d have done more sampling.

I don’t know why, but every time I go to an Irish-themed pub, I go straight for the Rueben sandwich. And so it was at Aidan’s. Very nicely done, with thick, hand-carved corned beef, and I was very pleased to see that, unlike in many other places, the fillings didn’t render the bread soggy.

The service was very good, attentive but not hovering, and the prices were quite reasonable.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank John V
Rhode Island
“Fun Lunch Conversation with Guiness”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Another lunch with my English friend. The only thing better than the limerick sandwich and Guinness was the conversation. Molly always gives good service.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank KirD
Rhode Island
“Great Pub Food”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great pub food! Always consistent. You usually see the owner, Aidan, around checking on things. St. Pattys Day here is a good spot to be.

Visited March 2013