My husband and I just completed our second stay at Kathleen's B&B. It was every bit as special as our first stay there. The first B (bed) is as welcoming as Kathleen is, both in appearance and comfort. The second B (breakfast) is something you eagerly anticipate--for us, it was even better than the dinners at the very good restaurants she recommended in Bristol. This return visit was with two other friends and the warm living room and back porch were perfect settings to relax, chat and catch up. Kathleen is a natural innkeeper, cheerfully making you feel like you are very welcome in her lovely starfish-themed home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bristol House Bed & Breakfast, winner of the 2013, 2014 & 2015 TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence, located in picturesque Bristol, Rhode Island. A quaint seaside town filled with beauty, charm and history, dated back to 1680, and home to America's Oldest Fourth of July celebration! This charming, boutique, traditional Cape Cod style B&B is the perfect spot for a family vacation/reunion, girl friend's getaway or a relaxing getaway for two! Bristol House boasts three beautifully decorated guest rooms (all with PRIVATE bathrooms), cozy gathering spaces, outdoor patio and backyard garden. Book the inn for your next business meeting or offsite and let us cater your lunch or cocktail party. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bristol House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol House Hotel Bristol
- Bristol House Bed And Breakfast