“love this place for lunch”
Review of Tapenade Bistro

Tapenade Bistro
Ranked #48 of 456 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 12, 2012

they have a GREAT & varied menu and the homemade chips are a real treat. I highly recommend it. The place is quaint and gets a little loud so I would not recommended it as a romantic spot.

3  Thank PASouthpaw

Reviewed December 8, 2012

First off, this is a small place and fills up quickly. So, I would suggest reservations or an early arrival.
I love a place where the restaurant has so many good choices, it's a struggle to decide. And that's before the specials are mentioned! I had the florentine grilled sandwich and my two friends had the special, a chicken salad. We were all very pleased with our selections. Prices are reasonable, given the quality and portion sizes of the meals.
Our server was very attentive, stopping by frequently to refill our iced tea glasses and make sure we didn't need anything else.
I will definitely be returning.

3  Thank yellowlabmom
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I believe that the dinner is a bit overpriced for the quality of the meal, but the breakfast and lunch menus are excellent. Great little place with wonderful pastries.

3  Thank Kevin F
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Tapenade is my favorite "nice" restaurant for lunch. They have atmosphere, great service, a varied menu and excellent food. They tend to get a very large lunch crowd so I recommend arriving early or waiting until about 1p.m. when the main business crowd is gone.

2  Thank civility

Been to Tapenade Bistro? Share your experiences!