“Can't believe what they say”
Review of Corner Stables

Corner Stables
Ranked #215 of 460 Restaurants in York
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Was there for dinner with my wife. She had the steak which was great and I had the fish special! All I can say it was a very good experience. Try the corn bread! I still gave them 5 stars but they didn't have lobster tail on the menu... :)

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I use to go here all the time until I saw employees keying cars. Real grown up of you guys. Too bad I saw you do it before I went in. I would never give money to an establishment that condones this behavior.

1  Thank Anonymous C
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Four Years ago my Wife and I went to Corner Stables for the first time and we both got a Cheese Steak Sub with Real Crab Meat on top of it. It was amazing and the price was reasonable... That was the last time we had a pleasant experience there. Every time we have gone since (usually about once a month) we have been trying to relive the first time only to be disappointed. This last time I got a Pulled Pork Sandwich, My wife got a cheese burger sub, and my son got a grilled cheese kids meal. My wife got a water, my son a juice box, and I ordered 1 beer. The total came to $40 with Tip. None of us were thrilled with the food and the price was way to high for the quality of food that we received. It is a bar, and the food was bar food quality. My wife and I have finally decided after four years of disappointment to no longer go to Corner Stables which is a shame because we had such a great time and enjoyed it so much the first time but it has never been the same since. There are to many restaurants in York, with better food and lower prices.

1  Thank Oriolesfan
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Seems like it might be under different Mgmt. We dined here weekly im the past and food was above average NOT NOW.
Fried oyster were over cooked n very dry. New York Strip steak was cold n overlooked so it was like shoe leather. I should have sent it back.
Sides were also not good. French fries were oily and soggy.
Steamed shrimp were the only thing that was good but they were served w onions n celery stewed w them in the past.
Waitress was pleasant.

1  Thank Bmfisher
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I eat here every year when I am in York for the York Fair. It is one of the highlights of the trip. They have wonderful baby back ribs. I also enjoy the "Old Bay" french fries with the brown gravy to dip them in. I am also very satisfied with the food and the service. They have many other items on the menu, but I always stick with the ribs, "old bay" fries and slaw. Very reasonable prices.
Treat yourself!