“Consistently good food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
York, Pennsylvania
“Consistently good food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family and I have been eating at Wiener World for years. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner--It's all good! The fact that we keep coming back should tell you that the food is tasty and affordable. It's a no-frills joint with a few stained ceiling tiles that ought to be replaced. Just a local hangout with friendly staff and a place to see other diners that you know from years back.

The daily specials menu always gives you a lot of choices. We ordered two chilis with corn bread and a spinach salad, roll, and beverage. Excellent, as always. We ate at an off hour. The restaurant was about 1/4 full and the meals were on the table promptly! Even at busier times, we have not had issues with, "Where's my food?". These people know how to hustle (and get your order correct)!

Take it from a local: If you haven't tried Wiener World, you're missing out on good food priced right and friendly service!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Wobble88

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Not what I expected but that's a good thing..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I've driven past Wiener World for years and never stopped to eat there. It is close to where I work and I stopped in for lunch one day. The place could look a little better but the food made up for the appearance. They have a wide selection of food for decent prices. I highly recommend stopping in for lunch one day.

• Visited May 2013
York, Pa
“usually full for a reason”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

We really like this place but sometimes wish they had moved into the bigger place now occupied by the East York Diner. I pretty much always get the wieners and have been for decades. They have a nice variety of food. My only complaint is sometimes the waitresses need a kick start. It seems that sometimes you sit there and they stand there and the world has stopped for a while.

• Visited December 2012
Long Pond, Pennsylvania
“Great Food - Better Prices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

After telling my wife we needed to go to Wiener World for the last four years, I finally convinced her to go. I think she didn't want to because of the name, but needless to say, once we left, she was on my side.

First, the service was excellent. Our waitress, Karen, was extremely friendly and constantly made us feel like warm guests to the restaurant. We ordered mozzarella sticks first, which was excellent and affordable. Our meals were the Hot Turkey Sandwich with Mashed Potatoes and a Bowl of the Chicken Supreme Soup (which was a recommendation from Karen herself). My wife got a Hot Ham and Cheese with Lettuce, Tomato and Mayo and the soup. We were both very pleased with the meals. Our bill when it was all said and done was just a tick over $15.

When it comes to value and customer service, Wiener World is hard to beat. We will definitely be going back for breakfast as their prices are extremely cheap. Stay away from the Bob Evan's of the world and check out the one and only...Wiener World!

• Visited December 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good food at an affordable price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

The food here is really good and you don't have to wait! Remember...this is a diner! If you are looking for a five star restaurant, don't dine here. It is a nice place to take a family for a really good and cheap dinner! You have to order a hotdog if you go!

Been to Wiener World? Share your experiences!