“Large Platters good bakery and prices”
Review of Lyndon Diner

Lyndon Diner
Ranked #16 of 445 Restaurants in York
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
york pa
“Large Platters good bakery and prices”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I ate here for the first time Saturday. We were pleased. I ordered the greek liver special. Spiced wonderfully. Came with two sides. Waitress delivered warm homemade pumpkin bread and rolls. The pumpkin bread was super. They were selling it in their bakery for 4.99 a loaf. Its worth a trip just to see their baked goods.

• Visited July 2013

York, Pennsylvania
“Good food, good service, very adequate portions”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Visited with a group of friends, the service was good, the food was good and the portions were very large for a fair price. Would return again

Visited May 2013
Newark Valley, New York
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great scallop dinner for a decent price. Nice sized salad too. The menu has something for everyone. Nice size salad and extensive menu.

• Visited May 2013
Hanover, Pennsylvania
“Many Tasty Choices!!!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wifes' new favorite restaurant. The spinach dip is very awesome!!! huge portions of everything... the sweet potato fries come with a pecan syrup...it is like dessert!!!! When you first walk in you get to see the dessert case. Always fantastic desserts...take some home with you....lasagna is good.....juicy burgers....huge club sandwiches....Good service, very friendly!!! also serves beer and drinks.....Cool chrome diner on US 30!!!!!.....

• Visited May 2013
York, Pennsylvania, United States
“The worst breakfast in york”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I tried Lyndon diner for breakfast. It was the worst choice we could have made. We were seated immediately and our server came to the table and took our drink orders. We both ordered coffees. After looking over the menu, we noticed the prices were higher than most of the other local eateries in York. I ordered the 2 egg breakfast with bacon. It also came with hash browns and toast. My husband opted for 2 egg breakfast with corned beef hash. When our food arrived I noticed that my scrambled eggs were very undercooked. When we notified our server she took the entire plate of food, including my fork. As I at there waiting for my food, my husband was eating his corned beef hash there was a extremely long hair hanging out his mouth. When the server came back with my food (now I had no fork) he showed her the hair and she took his food. She asked if he wanted something else and he told her he lost his appetite. She came back a few minutes later with our bill the manager had taken both our breakfasts off the bill, but refused to come speak to us. Never again!! We should have went to Astori Diner on Wet Market Street.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank NikkiLumpkin

Been to Lyndon Diner? Share your experiences!