“Always Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I will start by saying that the addicting fries that they used to make with a seasoning on them were not available on our last trip, but I would still go back. I had a Greek wrap with fries and my husband had their 1/2 sandwich with a cup of soup. Neither of us could finish our meals because they were so big. He had coffee and I think our bill was around $19 with tax. His seafood chowder was thick and spiced just right. His sandwich was corned beef on rye and was thick with meat. My Greek wrap was extremely flavorful with Gyro meat, Feta cheese, tomatoes, chopped cucumber, onion and other things and rolled in a wrap. It was way more than I could eat. Had we even thought about dessert, there was a case of incredible desserts available to eat there or take out. We really enjoyed this lunch.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I've eaten here for four years running each time I attend the nearby York, PA Train Collectors' Show at the York County Fairgrounds. It's always jam-packed due to the diverse menu, large portions, reasonable prices, amazing desserts, and well-informed, helpful wait staff. I've had breakfast, lunch and dinner selections from the many page menus and never been disappointed. Last October (2012) my tablemates and I were served by a waitress named Tara who was one of the most helpful and patient waitresses any of us had ever encountered.....anywhere.
York is full of great places to dine from formal to fast, but the locals and frequent visitors have a warm spot in their hearts for the 24-hour Lyndon Diner. Try it; you'll agree........and be back!

Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and i came for lunch. Our waitress give the impression that she was being imposed on by the fact that she had to serve us. No smile or eye contact. The rest of the staff seemed to have the same attitude. We were surrounded by dirty tables the entire time. We had no silverware. I had to get the one set that was left from a table nearby. My daughter had watered down macaroni and cheese and my club didnt come with bacon. Who makes a club without bacon? We may come again in a few years after i forget about this visit.

2  Thank rluvsheep
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I have eaten here a few times over the last few years when we make our trek to York for the TCA Train meet! The service is great and the menu is extensive. Good food every time!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Had a very filling dinner here over the weekend. The portions were very generous. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. Great decor.

Been to Lyndon Diner? Share your experiences!